Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
DONSON FERNANDEZ
Administrators nickname
James Pluxury
Date
Apr 6, 2024
Time
14 : 04
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/okExo0s

Donson The King

Player
Player
Dear, Mazhor i was banned today for the reason deceiving admins.
I am submitting the POV of the Situation leading for my ban , MY friend ID:74607 got Mercedes 6X6 to Rob after searching the car for a whole while we finally got it outside the city and it was in the GZ , we couldnt rob it so i helped my friend by ramming the car out of the GZ and right after that as you can see in the POV ( he combat logged right after he died ) also after that he came back doing Bug abuse to check on his car and stood still like nothing happened , for that reason - I reported him for bug abusing . After that he reported me back stating that my friend was stealing in GZ that is the reason why he combat logged - BUT STILL A BUG ABUSE IS A BUG ABUSE - this statement has been made by many admins throughout grand rp history . i totally accept my punishment that is helping to steal vehicle in gz and also CR . But unfortunately it seemed that i was the robbing the car and also misunderstandings leading to the ban .

pov from my side
the complaint i made:Approved - Bug Abuse | 13734
and the form leads to my ban. Approved - unban for bug abuse |kevin musk

I totally accept the things that i did is wrong which is HELPING TO STEAL CAR IN GZ and CAR RAMMING IN GZ . but apart from that i have not decieved any admins i have posted for bug abuse which he did that is completely wrong . plz consider my unban appeal.

James Pluxury

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
You rammed a car from GZ to steal it. Then when it was unsuccessful you reported player for bug abuse, and cut your POV not to be in trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom