Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ahmet Abi
Administrators nickname
Dylan karma
Date
Apr 6, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/ggSERes

Ahmet Abi on Forum

Player
Player
Ahmet Abi 25255 Admin Complaint Dylan Karma
Dear Mazhor
I was checked for the first time by Dylan Karma on August 8th, 2023
He himself says that apps that were not allowed were used for checking in my PC check.

Here is the proof:
here is the picture and the reason why it's "Positive" :

This app finds any scripts, so it cannot judge if it were for GTA or not.
I have often explained what exactly the problem was and that this PC check was corrupt, but the admins rejected everything.

I recently got my 2. Cheating ban because of my hit effect.
Unfortunately, you have rejected this request.

Rejected application: Rejected - Ahmet Abi 25255. 2 von 2 Cheating Simon Heffernan. Admin Beschwerde @Mazho

I am a very active Grand Rolplay player. I support the opinion of banning cheaters, but I have never cheated on Grand Rolplay or anything else in my life.
I've always tried to support the server and have invested a lot of time into it. I don't think being banned unfairly is that great, I would like to be able to play on grand DE1 again.

I think it's okay that the 2. Cheating ban because of a YT video in which a forbidden hit effect was used counts, but the 1 doesn't make any sense. The old admin says himself, as you can see above, that this wasn't fair.

I would ask you to check this again

Thanks in advance

Greetings
Ahmet Abi

Samu Malsomalso

Player
Player
bro es bringt nix ich werde gebannt weil ich ein joke über ein bug mache um 2 uhr nachts ,komm auf de3 bockt 10 mal mehr on god. Man macht hier ein antrag mazhor gibt den warscheinlich wie bei mir die chance also dem Chief und er wird es rejected dann wirst du fragen wrm und er wird nicht ignorieren wie bei mir gib es auf nie wieder de1.

Colucci1

star
Player
bro es bringt nix ich werde gebannt weil ich ein joke über ein bug mache um 2 uhr nachts ,komm auf de3 bockt 10 mal mehr on god. Man macht hier ein antrag mazhor gibt den warscheinlich wie bei mir die chance also dem Chief und er wird es rejected dann wirst du fragen wrm und er wird nicht ignorieren wie bei mir gib es auf nie wieder de1.
versuchs in 5 jahren wieder

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom