Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected

Hydra Beast

Families Leader
Player
information

1. Your name IRL : Akshu
2. Your age : 18
3. Time zone : GMT 5:30+
4. Average online per day : 8-12 hours
5. Your Discord : Hydra yo
6. Your Nickname : Hydra Beastt
7. Your ID : 42182

Additional information

1. Leader of... Bloods Street Gang

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)
"I am deeply motivated to assume leadership within the Bloods organization to gain invaluable experience. Despite several unsuccessful attempts in the past, I now feel fully prepared to take on this role. Observing Bloods' consistent presence at the top, I recognize the potential for greater activity and impact. Previous leaders may have faced challenges in maintaining activity levels, but I am committed to revitalizing Bloods and ensuring its prominence once again. With unwavering dedication, I pledge to invest my utmost effort to make Bloods the most active group on the server, securing 100% turf control. I am eager to lead by example and propel Bloods to new heights of success, I promise to dedicate myself to making Bloods the top performer in every event. As leader, I will lead by example, driving Bloods to unprecedented success, I am resolute in my vision to lead my gang to dominate other gangs."

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
1. My Advice Improving Rp Level In Bloods By Getting No Verbal And Warning & Telling My Gang Members Follow Server Rules And Dont Violate Them And Be Respect With Gang Members.
2. Have A Good Communication with Leos.
3. Have A Good Deputies Who Can Help Me In My Term To Make On Bloods On TOP
4. Get Most Active Term In Ever By Getting Active Members, Daily Attend Every Event And Make Bloods On TOP
5. i Will Be Always Present If My Gang Members, Need Help. For Anything.

Thanks For your Time.

Top Bottom