Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cem3123

Player
Player

᲼​

Leader of Families | Cem Frost

Information

1 - Cem
2 - 18
3 - GMT +3
4 - 5-7
5 - cemqwx0
6 - Cem Frost

7 - 1932

Additional information

Leader of Families

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

1 - I've been playing this city for about two years and have served as a deputy allot times on EN2. I am now ready to take on the role of Leader of Families. I leaded many actvities such as, store robberies,fz,turfs,vehicle thieft,hostage sitution. I believe that i can the position of Leader of Families Gang since I have good gang experience

2 -
I've been playing this city for a long time and have improved experience in turf .Now I am gonna take my turf team for get 100%.I had three times %100 Turf terrorities.
I trust my turfers; we can do it again %100.

3 -
My gang members and I are committed to all rules and regulations, as we understand the importance of maintaining a better quality roleplay experience. We will be carefuly caution to ensure that we do not deal the integrity or quality of the roleplay level

4 - The leader of the organization has too many responsibilities. I believe in myself and think I can handle all the activities

5 - I want to become the leader of an illegal organization because I have a lot of experience

6 - I want to teach new gang members and help them practice english so they can improve the city's roleplay level.

7 - I can make all the weekly goals in the gang.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

I have been involved with an illegal organization on more than one offer and have learned type of rules with in this server. This server has taught me valuable lessons and provided me with a wealth of knowledge.

2.I am planning to engage in activities such as store robbery, gun stores, vehicle theft, hostage situations, and submarine

3. I will gonna teach difficult rules to new gang members for make Roleplay high quality of better in this city

4. Im going to negotiate a contract with the family leader to recruit more members into my gang

5. I want to engage in more illegal activities with my gang because I feel like there aren't enough opportunities in this city

6. I want teach peoples more better english for improve RolePlay

7. I will Try to make my gang the most active in the city

8. I will make more people on gang activites;store robbery, gun stores, vehicle theft, hostage situations,fz and submarine

My Goals:
Make %100 Turf Terorities
Finish term with 0 warning
%100 Spray Terorities

Ace Galante

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Approved

You have been selected for Families interviews!

The interview will take place on Friday, 12/04/2024 at 16:00 ST (Server Time)
Contact on Discord before 14:00 ST:
Ace Galante (.galante)
Darshan Diablo (darshandiablo)
Vinay Reddie (vinayanna)

Not following will lead to automatic rejection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom