Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Lola Flow
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Apr 6, 2024
Time of violation
20:53
Proofs
https://youtu.be/bOP_ZcRnKHY

Andy Flow

Player
Player
Warn for offtopic comment
First of all you weren’t even a part of it, second of all that’s my friend, y’all wanted me to be a hostage so your deceiving admins by saying that some random guy when your litterally asking me to be a hostage

Ahkurdo

Player
Player
First of all you weren’t even a part of it, second of all that’s my friend, y’all wanted me to be a hostage so your deceiving admins by saying that some random guy when your litterally asking me to be a hostage
stop trying to protect yourself you even said yourself that you dont care about getting banned and went around the city rdm families for no reason in the pov its clear that you said the N word simple

Andy Flow

Player
Player
I mean Idc like I said just a game, I’ll be back and you will regret it 🙂

Andy Flow

Player
Player
Didn’t you get kicked 🤣, it’s crazy you got a whole lotta family hoppers in your family. It’s cool tho when y’all asked for help we helped but yk y’all a whole lotta snakes

Milan The Goat

Milan Flow
Player
Didn’t you get kicked 🤣, it’s crazy you got a whole lotta family hoppers in your family. It’s cool tho when y’all asked for help we helped but yk y’all a whole lotta snakes
keep reporting your friends, and for all of my fans wondering, i didnt get kicked it was a troll ad

Andy Flow

Player
Player
Called you once bro and it was a troll, dumbass thought I cared about you fuck you and your shit ass fam I’ll wipe my ass on your shit dirt family

Sicko Azazel

Owner and Founder of Yakuza
Player
i clearly am someone because you kept calling me on the phone saying why you left the family this and that like stfu please bro you were in MY family and youre calling me a nobody
arent u the one who came to my DMs asking for a mil to change ur fam house like calm ur t buddy u aint him

Ahkurdo

Player
Player
lol what is bro talking about when we ask for help yall help us??? ahhaahah sicko must not of told you the whole situation bros missing out alot

Sicko Azazel

Owner and Founder of Yakuza
Player
lol what is bro talking about when we ask for help yall help us??? ahhaahah sicko must not of told you the whole situation bros missing out alot
why u taking my name again like chill tf out buddy , sicko this sicko that like focus on ur own shit u fanboy

Andy Flow

Player
Player
Ahkurdo brooo don’t start bro your like a little ass kid pls don’t get involved, I don’t want you to be sad going to school

Ahkurdo

Player
Player
Ahkurdo brooo don’t start bro your like a little ass kid pls don’t get involved, I don’t want you to be sad going to school
ok cool now shut up and let admins decide stop flooding the fourm

Milan The Goat

Milan Flow
Player
Actually I left as soon as I saw a whole lotta fake ass people
calling us fake but you were in the family and left because "we werent unofficial" and you said you will be back as soon as we get it but when we did you couldnt leave the family of your boyfriend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom