Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Lola Flow
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Apr 6, 2024
Time of violation
20:53
Proofs
https://youtu.be/bOP_ZcRnKHY

Milan The Goat

Milan Flow
Player
its Plokzy Ahkurdo and bens family get ur facts straight they put all there money on that fam unlike u who was begging for a mil from whole city
70 mill just to merge in your family, and yeah its my family, ask ahkurdo, plokzy or whoever you want, i put money into it and do a whole lot more for the fam, and when i last checked yakuza aint your family its lidor bc guess what you got banned

Sicko Azazel

Owner and Founder of Yakuza
Player
70 mill just to merge in your family, and yeah its my family, ask ahkurdo, plokzy or whoever you want, i put money into it and do a whole lot more for the fam, and when i last checked yakuza aint your family its lidor bc guess what you got banned
banned for 7 days ? be specific , 70 mil for plokzy yes cuz he better then your whole fam combined i wont even pay a cent to have u here . Are u jealous that u are never involved in anything buddy ? i remember me making u HC of yokai for a day and demoting u cuz how ass u was

Milan The Goat

Milan Flow
Player
banned for 7 days ? be specific , 70 mil for plokzy yes cuz he better then your whole fam combined i wont even pay a cent to have u here . Are u jealous that u are never involved in anything buddy ? i remember me making u HC of yokai for a day and demoting u cuz how ass u was
when i left your family you went around asking why i left, you a pussy ass bitch whose ego is too big, keep breaking rules and keep dming us to take this exact forum down

Sicko Azazel

Player
even in ur own forum the video u posted no one is talking to u , they all talking to each other but ur old habbit of getting involved in everything didnt change , when you will understand ppl dnt care about u

Ahkurdo

Player
Player
stop mentioning plokzy name and how much u love him stupid ass wasnt you the one who tried to get his fam disbanded and lose unofficial? wasnt you the one that tried to get him banned for bug abuse? after everything u and ur fam did to him yet your still claiming you like him are u dumb or what??

Sicko Azazel

Player
when i left your family you went around asking why i left, you a pussy ass bitch whose ego is too big, keep breaking rules and keep dming us to take this exact forum down
show the proof who dmed u its against the rule too so post proof , stop yapping buddy ,like i said u only talk u didnt did one good thing in ur fam enjoy being a deputy while u can cuz sooner or later fam gonna grow and ppl willa sk question about how the guy like u is in position he is . and no one went around asking for u , did u made up this story to help u sleep at night ?

Sicko Azazel

Player
stop mentioning plokzy name and how much u love him stupid ass wasnt you the one who tried to get his fam disbanded and lose unofficial? wasnt you the one that tried to get him banned for bug abuse? after everything u and ur fam did to him yet your still claiming you like him are u dumb or what??
never said i like him just compliment him cuz he is better , u know english ? ur grammar is fucked up

Milan The Goat

Milan Flow
Player
even in ur own forum the video u posted no one is talking to u , they all talking to each other but ur old habbit of getting involved in everything didnt change , when you will understand ppl dnt care about u
i wasnt talking to anybody, didnt say a single thing, just said woah when there was a n word mentioned, i remember you calling me from hoodrich bc you and sean had a fight, came to yokai and was there and spent all my last money on your trash ass family, regret every single cent being spent on your bitch ass

Sicko Azazel

Player
i wasnt talking to anybody, didnt say a single thing, just said woah when there was a n word mentioned, i remember you calling me from hoodrich bc you and sean had a fight, came to yokai and was there and spent all my last money on your trash ass family, regret every single cent being spent on your bitch ass
MONEY ? u spend MONEY on YOKAI ???? but u broke as hell since start wht u on about ong this guy and his lies wait gimme a sec

Milan The Goat

Milan Flow
Player
show the proof who dmed u its against the rule too so post proof , stop yapping buddy ,like i said u only talk u didnt did one good thing in ur fam enjoy being a deputy while u can cuz sooner or later fam gonna grow and ppl willa sk question about how the guy like u is in position he is . and no one went around asking for u , did u made up this story to help u sleep at night

u a snake fr fr a bid stupid snake
yes i did ask you for a mill and you already mentioned it, i admit it, unlike some people here cant and what you gone do, i asked you for a mill, womp womp pussy ass bitch

Sicko Azazel

Player
yes i did ask you for a mill and you already mentioned it, i admit it, unlike some people here cant and what you gone do, i asked you for a mill, womp womp pussy ass bitch
u still proving my point of how stupid u is

Andy Flow

Player
Player
Y’all were lucky he didn’t get ban yall had elson to check the forum and decline

Zaeem Dollie

Player
Player
Warn for offtopic comment
This what happens when people get provoked and words come out you literally on our property talking shit to our members and expecting a reaction like this. Every single day doing this like it's your job to ruin our experience in this city to get pov so we can get banned.

Ahkurdo

Player
Player
This what happens when people get provoked and words come out you literally on our property talking shit to our members and expecting a reaction like this. Every single day doing this like it's your job to ruin our experience in this city to get pov so we can get banned.
my guy why yall crying now?? haha you guys reported first so we reported back. What so yall just expect us to not report back and get reported??? ahhaah nice one bro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom