Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Freaky Cassano

Be Grateful For What You Have !
Player
1. Your name IRL: Muhammad Al Rabby
2. Your age [OOC] : 21
3. Time zone: GMT+ 6
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play: 15:00pm to 20:00pm I can be at any time. And In the Weekend 05:00am to 9:00am
5. Average online per day: 3-4 Hour at Normal days , in Weekend 6+ Hour
6. Your Discord: ayeefreaky
7. Your Nickname: FREAKYY CASSANO
8. Your ID: 38684
. Your in game level: 31
10. Languages spoken: ENGLISH - BANGLA - HINDI { Learning TURKISH }
11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): State

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

1. Why do you want to become an admin?
ANS: I have spent time on the server and observed the helpful support from the administration. I would like to become an admin to contribute positively and provide assistance. You can review my history to see that I have received few punishments, as I always strive to follow the rules and create a balanced and comfortable environment for other players in the city.

What are your strengths?
ANS :
- I have strong self-control in challenging situations.
- My ability to manage my emotions and make rational decisions has a positive impact on my personal growth.
- I know MULTIPLE languages, which are ( Bangla, Hindi and English ) still Learning TURKISH so I can communicate with Turkish citizens with eace.
- I am a very friendly person so
I believe that I can make a good bond with citizens very easily. I have a very good connection all over the city with everyone so its very easy for me to get more attached with other citizens.
- I love to learn and explore also a quick learner which motivates me to get more knowledge.

What are your greatest weaknesses?
ANS : I have no weakness but when someone goes about my parents I got angry But I try to be calm as much as possible at that time.

Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
ANS : Yes.

Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
ANS : Yes.

. Any IRL issue or situation that is Preventing you from being Active at the moment?
ANS : No.

7. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
ANS :
Although I may be young, my experience spans across both lawful and unlawful organizations. Currently, I hold the esteemed position of Head of Criminal Investigations Department at the FIB. Furthermore, I have served as Deputy twice in both the Bloods and Marabunta gangs, as well as once in the Families gang. In addition to my accomplishments, I have also been honored with the role of Field Training Officer for Emergency Medical Services.
In my previous interview, I scored nearly 85% and was informed that I just needed a few more correct answers to excel.

SINCERELY
FREAKYY CASSANO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom