Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Diamond Soldevila
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Nov 28, 2021
Time of violation
2:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/ez7NZK3

Diamond Soldevila

Player
Player
I use to have this person in my family and trusted him enough considered him as a friend and we I had great plans for the family which he was in it. Ii have purchased a gas station from a player and since he was in the family i told him he can hold it on so we could have points in the family. But after the transfer was made ye left the family with the gas station I purchased w my irl money. The name of the player is Stefano abruzzo id* number 70952 while we spoke in discord he blocked me and left the family with the gas station. He disappeared on me until today he was trying to sell the gas station so I tried talking to him but he ran away. I called an admin and he arrived instantly. The admin was trying to be helpful but the other player left with out even letting the admin talk knowing that he stole from a person who considered him a friend only reason why i did it. The admin told me to make a report again and here I am . Also I have conversations stating all the facts proof of evidence that he left the family with my gas station. Screenshots of the situation if it’s applicable I will appreciate it to the fullest so I can proof what I’m saying.

Stefano A

Player
Player
This gasstation is not yours and what you talking about is like year ago and now you saying somting and you give the gasstation to my

Diamond Soldevila

Player
Player
I made the report and was decline due not enough evidence plus it’s registered so we will see. You have no respect no moral no word. I helped you out abd you literally scammed me you took my gas station away and I can prove it you will see

Stefano A

Player
Player
This gas station is not yours, I purchased it on 7 March 2022, the gods can check the game logs and see that I am not lying.

Diamond Soldevila

Player
Player
I treated you like a friend when everyone was picking on you when you needed money I gave you a high position in the family. You disappeared you blocked me and still tired contacting you I didn’t wanted to ruin “our friendship” because I really considered you a friend yet you stole my gas station I told you I wanted to end up in good terms I even offered you 20m for my gas station which i shouldn’t because I bought it with my own money and you know that. I wanted to compensate you even tho you stole from me and pretended to be my friend. Then acting like you don’t know me? After everything I did for you damn if your like this in a game I can’t imagine in real life. It’s sad that people like you always wants to live free with out paying the consecuentes of your bad actions abd behavior. It’s not acceptable

Diamond Soldevila

Player
Player
Ok if you purchased it the. You have proof right ? Abd if so then that means thus thread is not for you is got the one that did this to me which is stefano abruzzo discord :Stefano Abruzzo#6078

Diamond Soldevila

Player
Player
I just wanted you to make things right. It’s a game ok? I was there for you I did my best to help you out in every possible way yet you didn’t do the same for me. Other people screwed you over yet I had to pay for it that is really disappointing. I didn’t want to come to this because I considered you a really good friend but friends don’t steal from each other. You took advantage of me and you know it. You waited till my grandma died I came back from her funeral and you was gone and blocked me from discord. 4months ago yes it happened but that doesn’t take out the fact that you did me wrong for no reason. I thought you were really my friend someone I could trust. Because this game is not cheap at all is expensive and that money that I’ve been investing here sadly people still keep taking it away from me and I’m tired of that. I worked real hard for my money and it’s depressing knowing that people like you rarely pays for consequences that you brought upon yourself

Stefano A

Player
Player
You can say what you want bro I don’t steal it you give it to my so don’t say stealing and it’s a year ago normally you must do it In 2 days and complaining about this I give you 10 mil for fam and give the house so don’t say nothing

Diamond Soldevila

Player
Player
Bo you didn’t gave me 10m don’t lie . And the house it was your choice I don’t stole it I didn’t ran away I didn’t disappeared it was you voluntary who offered to get a family house but never once stole it from you. So do not compare because my ethics are way above that. And you out of everyone should know that. You said you didn’t knew me you called me a liar you ran away and I offered you a solution I offered you 20 million just so you could give me MY business back. I don’t care about your house at the end of the day that’s yours so if you ask for it I’ll give it to you with no problem because i don’t steal from my friends from my people. I respect them and treat them like family. You on the opposite denied that you knew me and that I lend you the gas station until you decided to leave or until I asked for it back. I don’t j is what happened to you. You changed completely and with the wrong person because I have never ever done no harm to you

Diamond Soldevila

Player
Player
you know that. You want the house back? Fine meet me or give me the information that I need so I could give you the house I promise you I don’t mind because you payed for it . You said it was for the family but it was a choice that you made. Not me. It’s not the same, you made the choice to provide us with the house but I didn’t told you to keep my gas station you know that

Last edited:

Diamond Soldevila

Player
Player
So if you have any dignity or decency or at least some humane feelings inside you ? Do what’s right don’t disappear on me again talk to me and let’s get to an agreement. You know that besides the fact that you did me wrong I will still act positive and friendly because money is nothing. I value more friendship,honesty,dignity. Family. That’s what’s important to me. But you lied you stole from me and on top of that you want to play the innocent and blame me for your choices yet I’m still willing to cooperate and give you the house back with no problem. I just can’t understand how can you be like this towards me after all I did for you. And yes you did a lot too that’s why you earned my trust, because you was real you was a friend you helped me and did everything to make the family succeed. But u did that with you as well I did a lot for you as well. So yes I’m very thankful for it but it doesn’t seem like you would do the same or think the same as me and I respect that. But please be honest man this is a simple game yes but behind the screen you are still you that won’t change man. It’s not fair that you stole from me and blocked me and disappeared on me and then try to act like a victim bro no go. Talk to me we don’t need to go this far I told you I can work it out with you even tho you did me hella wrong

Diamond Soldevila

Player
Player
No I did not and I have evidence that I did not gave it to you I gave every message saved. And that’s all you can say cuz you don’t know what else to say you have no proof you know you did me wrong. So make things right or let’s wait until an admin comes and let him decide. I will provide every single evidence that I have. So I’m gonna say this to you once again do the right thing. Karma exists. So you may stole from me and fool me but not to karma. Do what’s right ok. I’m still willing to give you 20m and if you want your house back there’s no problem I’ll give it to you. Then again my ethics are high enough for me to ruin it for a house that I didn’t bought.

Diamond Soldevila

Player
Player
If you don’t wanna do that then we wait for admin to see what would be the options that we would have at the table.

Diamond Soldevila

Player
Player
and for the record. I tried ok? Even tho you screwed me over I tried to be nice and generous compensating you with 20m for something that I purchased something that belongs to me and was stolen you never returned it to me after you left the family. I gave all the messages saved and will prove all the evidence I hace

Diamond Soldevila

Player
Player
You never gave me back my business i tried I insisted you over and over don’t leave I’ll help you and get more people. You left and you took my business with you as well. So just take the 20m it’s 20m free for you and you want the house back fine take the house but just give me my gas station. Do the right thing. I have never done anything bad to you.

Diamond Soldevila

Player
Player
Once i get back home I will provide videos of the time when I lended you the gas station and if I recall I have 3 witnesses that were there that night including and admin. So Stefano stop lying stop acting like this and assume responsibility be humble be a nice person dont screw peiple over especially the ones that has been there forever you and helped you countless times

Stefano A

Player
Player
You can not own more than 1 personally buss so what are you talking ? And you say let the admin look ad it so stop talking pff

Diamond Soldevila

Player
Player
I know that already so that’s irrelevant with what I’m providing and saying. You know you stole my business and never returned it . And don’t tell me to stop talking because I was the one who made the forum. Such ungrateful I wish I would’ve knew you were all faking it it. Because you knew I have money you used me and took me for granted “pff”

Stefano A

Player
Player
You can not steel a buss in grand rp you must give it to sombody .so not irrelevant what you say

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom