Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Diamond Soldevila
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Nov 28, 2021
Time of violation
2:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/ez7NZK3

Diamond Soldevila

Player
Player
No, you do t “just give them “ you are definitely a terrible person man you have knowledge that is mine you pretended to be my friend you took advantage of that trust and left with my business. You know it I showed you some of the evidence I have which you should know already because that’s you . You think you can really get away with things like this? Then trust me no wonder nobody gave you the time of their day in the family. They could tell the type of person you are. Honestly if you think that this makes you cooler or a better person then your wrong. What makes a person better is their morals their ethics respect trust and loyalty ithings that you aren’t familiar with said by your actions

Stefano A

Player
Player
I buy a cowshed for my old fam and I’m not crying for it so I give it to them. So than you must think what you give away👍

Fanci Darling

Professional at everything.
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Deny this report.
  • IC ISSUE
If you feel the decision the administrator issued is incorrect, feel free to file an Admin Complaint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom