Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Tony Jess
Administrators nickname
Ruby Specter
Date
Apr 7, 2024
Time
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/u0li7Cv

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Please provide POV from event where you ahve participated

Tonyuy

Player
Player
I died while just throwing ghetto and after 2 minutes my gang member woke me up and after about 1 minute there was a march with the police and after that time I put on my red clothes and after wearing them I ate demorgan.

Alex Odd

so you have participated in gang event and don't have pov from it ?

Alex Odd

it will not be closed as for now seems u have violating Event rules 1.7 so answer on question please and provide information

Alex Odd

no alex Im doing ghetto and I dont need take pov
DOING ghetto WHAT?

In complain initially u mentioned that u where warned for been without GANG cloths on EVENT
But u where with ur cloths ON, so im askingto provide POV from GANG event where u have participated and for which u have recived WARN
According to Event rules 1.7 you must have pov of events

Tonyuy

Player
Player
Hello Alex my gang was doing hostage situation and I wanted to join them but I got killed before changing my clothes in the middle of situation I got cuffed by leos so my gang wanted to exchange me after this. My gang gave one of the hostages to LEOs and they took me back afterthat I changed my clothes directly but I don't have pov about it because I didn't kill anyone at this situation.. I'm sorry for this it won't repeat again. I took only those screenshots after getting demorgan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom