Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pablo West

Leader
Leader
1. Your name IRL: saif
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: GMT+2
4. Average online per day: 5-6 hours
5. Your Discord: _qwez
6. Your Nickname: Pablo Albo
7. Your ID: 62210

Additional information

1. Leader of LifeInvader

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

Liveinvader is a really good organization and espcially in our city . LI is super important in our community, especially when it comes to marketing and entertainment, I'll explain why I think I can lead the Liveinvader :

1 - Im aware how Liveinvader works really well. I have friends who have been leaders in Liveinvader. I've talked to many leaders and learned so much and they were giving advice about Liveinvader. it has become an exciting organization. I'm sure that i will be a good leader than any other candidate.

2 - I've observed that Liveinvader has been visible but as not much as i wanted this to be, and there's been no big changes. As I mentioned before, I truly believe that this organization has great features. However, to unlock this features, we need to make some big changes to how the organization works right now. I can promise that I will make sure the organization becomes visible and active again in the city.

3 - Lifeinvader has many services that are not being used effectively, and I, as a leader, will enhance these services, such as advertisements, advertising on CNN platforms, etc.... and I will be vigilant that everyone will benefit from the services.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

I want our team members to feel comfortable sharing their ideas, thoughts, and concerns. By encouraging active involvement and creating a respectful and inclusive atmosphere.

I'll set clear expectations to make sure everyone takes part in events and minimize mistakes in our ads.

To keep our team happy and motivated, I'll organize fun events from time to time. These events will let team members take part in exciting role-playing activities, work together, and improve their skills. By creating an exciting atmosphere, we can make the role-playing experience better for both our team and customers.

As a leader, I'll watch how active my HighCommand team is and if they're not active will be giving punishment if there is no specific reason to be away. This will help us manage the organization well. I'll also ask our team for their ideas to make the organization better and get them more involved.

maxresdefault.jpg

Sylvia Som

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
All Off-Topic comments will receive punishment
Simply react to the application to show your support and follow the Section Rules

Sylvia Som

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Rejected

Copied Application
Make your application unique and in your own words​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom