Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Darius_Armando
Administrators nickname
Jonny_Odds
Date
Apr 8, 2024
Time
2:54
Proofs
N/A

Darius Armando

"Obey & Survive."
Player
For context, I got banned for:
1.3 On the HQ of a gang, it is forbidden to visit without IC reason(e.g. Raid, talk to deputies/leader) for all organisations. | WARN
1.4 It is forbidden to push/kill gangmembers on their HQ. You are not allowed to enter on HQ of another gang without permission. | WARN

For these two mistakes I was unaware of, I got an 180 minute jail time and removed from my organisation permanently. Now, here is where my appeal starts:

I had NO idea this was a rule, and after I was warned I think even Jonny can agree I was clearly sorry for my actions and I will NOT be doing it again. I have read over all the rules and the ghetto rules specifically and I can now confidently say I will never break a rule again, no excuses.

I do ask that you take this into consideration because, for me, this is heartbreaking as I love this server and never wanted this to happen. As nobody died and there are no victims, I can move on from this and take the warning with nobody else being harmed in the process.

Once again, I ask that you either remove this ban as the lesson has been learned - I did not do this out of malice, and the only thing I have achieved was dying in-game, getting absolutely no kills and then getting fired and banned at the same time.

Thank you.

Jonny Odds

Curator of FIB
Senior Administrator
While hostage situation in ghetto, you were pushing onto the middle House of Bloods HQ, shooting at them from there. Violation of rules is clear and I already just gave you one warning for 2 violations. You are not banned, you just have the normal warning by system.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom