Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Malik Elbello
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Apr 8, 2024
Time of violation
03:24
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6u3qPTSTHI&ab_channel=AbdulBelhadj

packo cornell

Player
Player
shoots me in a green zone and he mentions it himself in the video but still shoots I hope you will do something about it thanks

LuvJayden

Player
Player
shoots me in a green zone and he mentions it himself in the video but still shoots I hope you will do something about it thanks
Absloutley insane that you report me lmao please admin ask for 5 mins pov you will see him harrasin a women
plus he was beign racist to me calling me a jew because of my accent and mention so many times that he hate israel ppl
please ask him to upload all the pov and not just a lil part when he beign coward after he ask me to follow him outside and not going ...

* YOU CAN SEE CLEARLY HE MUTE 70% OF WHAT HE SAID ON THE VIDEO AS WELL *

Last edited:

packo cornell

Player
Player
Absloutley insane that you report me lmao please admin ask for 5 mins pov you will see him harrasin a women
plus he was beign racist to me calling me a jew because of my accent and mention so many times that he hate israel ppl
please ask him to upload all the pov and not just a lil part when he beign coward after he ask me to follow him outside and not going ...

* YOU CAN SEE CLEARLY HE MUTE 70% OF WHAT HE SAID ON THE VIDEO AS WELL *
You cant play this game you are shooting every one and every Thing you stupid that Girl attack me and my friend you coming and playing hero it was not you problem and you shooting in green zone bravo i dident say Any Thing racist you are lying

LuvJayden

Player
Player
You cant play this game you are shooting every one and every Thing you stupid that Girl attack me and my friend you coming and playing hero it was not you problem and you shooting in green zone bravo i dident say Any Thing racist you are lying
Lmao he said im lying hahaha pls show full pov so admin can see everything of what happen plus stop mute your self 70% precent of what you speak is muted... i wonder why ... anyhow im waiting for admin to respond here

packo cornell

Player
Player
Lmao he said im lying hahaha pls show full pov so admin can see everything of what happen plus stop mute your self 70% precent of what you speak is muted... i wonder why ... anyhow im waiting for admin to respond here
You stupide its not me who mute automatic medal do you made a mistake

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom