Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anas ScarFace

Byte_babe
Player

Information

1. Your name IRL : Anas​

2. Your age : 17​

3. Time zone : GMT +5 from Pakistan​

4. Average online per day : 7 to 8 Hours​

5. Your Discord : byte_babe
6. Your Nickname : Shera Scar​

7. Your ID : 40726​

Additional Information

1. Leader of Bloods Street Gang

2. Why do you want to be a Leader of this specific organization ? ( List three reasons with an explanation )

1 --> Throughout my journey in Grand RP, i have much experiance by actively participating in various events such as Store Robberies,Clandestine,Battleships and Hostage situations e.t.c. I also served position as a both Deputy and Under-Deputy in all type of gangs. This experiance has to lead me to be a Leader of Bloods Street gang organization.

2 --> I bring a strategic mindset for the Bloods Street Gang organization, looking for the long term success and growth of the Bloods Street Gang organization. Whether, i am planning to host daily basis gangs activities such as FZ raids, Store robberies, Battleships and Clandestine. My Leadership aims to positions our gang as a best organization in the city.

3 --> As a Leader of the Bloods Street Gang , i support every single member of the gang. I provide them a proper guidance, resources, or oppurtunity. The focus is on to create the enviroment where every member can grow.

3. Your advice to improving RolePlay level in the organization.​

1 --> Encourage all members to actively participate in various gang activities such as FZ raids, Battleships, Store Robberies and Clandestine. This will not only enhance the reputation of the gang but also provides us a better RolePlay experiance.

2 --> Our high commands is always available at the gang Headquarter ready for recruitments, interviews, and to help newbies players.

3 --> I will provide max bounus to everyone so that everyone would participate in all gang events and i will make sure that there is no toxicity in my gang so that everyone could enjoy the peace of role play. I will put my all efforts to ensure the comfort of my all gang members.

Thank You for reading my application!

Best Regards,
Shera Scar​

[

Federico Vautier

Black Market Curator
Senior Administrator
Rejected

Be more creative when making an application, add more detail and unique reasons why you want to be a leader​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom