Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Isaac DeLuxy
Administrators nickname
Alex Odd
Date
Apr 8, 2024
Time
10:50
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/6kaqj04

Isaac DeLuxy

sincerely, Isaac DeLuxy
Player
Dear Mazhor,

I hope you're doing well. I'm here for the ban on my account, Isaac DeLuxy (ID: 179668), and I'd like to explain my situation.

When I first joined the project two years ago, I wasn't fully aware of the rules due to my limited English. As a result, I logged into friends' accounts to help with tasks like the battle pass. I didn't realize it was against the rules until later on.

I'm truly sorry for any harm this may have caused. My intention was never to cheat or harm the project. I understand that actions have consequences so therefore I would understand if I will stay banned. I just wanted my voice to be heard. My mistakes have caused the fact that I can’t enjoy the project anymore and that’s what I’m really saddened about. If you consider unbanning me I am fully aware and accept that my account gets wiped.

After all, Grand has improved me and my english overall, so I won’t make the same mistakes again.

Thank you for considering my appeal. I appreciate your understanding.

Sincerely,

Isaac DeLuxy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom