Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hans Langustenwurm

Player
Player
ID: 23218

In-game name: Herbert Abi

Why were you banned: Warehousing

How long were you given: 9999 days

How long is your sentence left: 9744 days

Why should we unban you?

(I love playing grand and miss playing it with my friends. I've been playing grand jz for quite a long time and understand why I was banned. I know it was wrong of me, and during the time I'm banned I always have I thought about the fact that I can no longer take part in this project. It makes me sad and angry that I was so stupid back then. And I hope that I can take part in grand again at some point.)

This is my unban request for the reason "warehousing"

Dear moderation team, I would like to submit an unban request for my account, which was blocked due to a violation of warehousing regulations. I sincerely ask for forgiveness for my misconduct and assure you that this was a one-time incident. I acknowledge that warehousing is against the rules and interferes with others' enjoyment of the game. I promise that in the future I will respect the rules and actively strive to contribute constructively to the rp.

I understood the importance of the rules and the impact of my behavior on the community. I am willing to take the necessary steps to change my behavior and respect the policies that ensure the integrity of the community. I ask for a second chance and assure you that I have learned my lesson and will act responsibly.

Best regards,

Herbert Abi

Here is a screenshot of my ban: Screenshot-2024-04-04-004015 hosted at ImgBB

Mazhor

Curator of the project
Curator of the project
This case is for chief admin. Not for curator of the project​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom