Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Raymond Monkey
Administrators nickname
Vick Klaus
Date
Mar 9, 2022
Time
10:51
Proofs
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/943720294013632563/951106623844278292/unknown.png

Gingersavior

Monkey Squad
Blocked
Dear Admins, I would like to make a ban appeal for my account, Raymond ID 57708. I spent many hours of my day, and many days of my week on this server. I really enjoyed playing it and spend a lot of my hard earned money on grand coins, and my hard earned time into levels, and money. My account was going great, until I was banned on March 9th, while I was asleep. I've been playing on this server for a long time, and have a great understanding of the rules, especially the "no cheating" part, which is pretty obvious. I unknowingly got banned, and the higher admins are refusing to show me what got me banned. I am requesting a full PC check, and I am ready any day to willingly let any admin browse my full PC, for any sign of cheats. I am fully confident there will be nothing found, and if there is enough proof, please show me, what I did. Thank you so much, and please take this into consideration, and I hope me and the admin team can resolve this ban. -Raymond Brown To: The Curator Of The Project

NiceSlice66

Blocked
Blocked
Bro, I remember swimming in the pool with you right before we went to bed. Really sad how you got banned, and the admins are refusing to show the thing that got you banned so you can't even justify yourself. Let's hope the Curator of The Project takes this into consideration, I really miss you being in the family bro, hope you can get back!

MonkeyGamer100

Player
Player
Wtf you are the last person I would expect that cheated. If the admins won't even show proof or even do a PC check just wait for the curator of the project. Also they at least need to show proof of why you got banned since you were banned while you were asleep. Best of luck bro hope you get unbanned!

Dabossman

Player
Player
Yo homie I was in your family doing raids with you since you got banned brotha, hope you get unbanned

James Pluxury

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
For scamming admins and using cheats now you are in project blacklist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom