Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Freija Jinn

You can only shoot a man when he is most innocent
Leader
1. Your name IRL: Fuat

2. Your age: 27 OOC | 55 IC

3. Time zone: GMT+3

4. Average online per day: 6-10 Hours

5. Your Discord: freijajinn//

6. Your Nickname: Freija Jinn

7. Your ID: 302960

Additional information
Leader of Families.

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

The first reason why I became a Families leader is because it will be a great opportunity to pass on the experiences I have gained in the game to others and prove myself. I am 55 years old in the city. I have been mostly in the state side but i was also in the gang side. Now is the time to use the knowledge I gained from the State side against them and paint the entire ghetto green. No matter we are gangs, I want to establish an organization where everyone protects each other like a family within the gang. It will be an organization with discipline, like a state org, where everyone respects each other and does not insult each other.Toxicity will not exist within my organization. And I will check with my HC' on this issue daily and do what is necessary.

My second reason is that we will not be an organization where everyone gives ranks to their own acquaintances. If someone wants rank, he has to earn it. I chose my deputies who are experienced and whom I can trust in this regard. So, even when I am not around, they will govern as if there was a leader.
1. Chesster Kaelvin
2. Nounou Mage
3. Keko Bilal
4. Keko Talha

- I truly care about the success and safety of each member. I believe that the gang will develop under my leadeship and together with my gang members.
- I will make families the most active gang in the ghetto without 0 rule violations.
- I plan to make 100% turf with my best turfers.

3.Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

In the roleplay situation where everyone performs, I will require at least 1 HC to be present even when making the rob, in order to perform it in accordance with the rules.In this way, the risk of mistake will be reduced to zero and the rp will be completed in accordance with the rules.

My Rank System
14) Boss
13) Deputy
12) Under Deputy
11) Ghost
10) Raiju
9) Banshee
8) Demon
7) Turfer
6) Sprayer
5) Mare
4) Yurei