Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Nevio_Joudee
Administrators nickname
Mazhor_Pluxury
Date
Apr 20, 2023
Time
00:00
Proofs
google.com

neviopart2

Player
Player
Ingame ID: 9915
Discord ID: 955415549658165320

Dear Mazhor,

I was banned by youin April 2023 because I DMed you “You Indian”. in german. After 1-2 weeks I wrote an unban request on my old forum account, whereupon you replied “Not for Curator”, even though you were the one who banned me.
Then, a few months ago i made another Unban Appeal (Rejected - Entbannungsantrag/Antrag auf Verkürzung | 9915) and they told me to do it again but for curator of the project.

I know my reaction to the blacklist was very, very childish and I regret it too, I was actively playing GrandRP before my ban and I know I have been guilty of a lot in my past, my Jail/Warn/Ban list is forever long , but by the time I had learned to behave, I had been out of warning/jail for 2 months or so and I had changed.

Now let's get to the real point of why I think I should be unbanned:

The whole incident was almost exactly one year ago and I have really matured since then, the insulting the admins etc. was about 8 months ago and since then I have grown older and have learned a few more lessons in life.
If you don't want to unban me directly, I understand that too, but I would also be happy about a shortening of the ban, since I'm really attached to the server.
I know my unban request could have been better, but I said everything I wanted to say.
I would be very happy about a second chance, and I swear to you, I will not be guilty of anything more if I am unbanned/my ban is shortened..

If unbanning doesn't work, I would of course be happy about a shortening of the ban.

If the application is rejected, could you please also give me feedback as to whether any of my applications can ever be accepted, as I really, really want to play on the server again.

I got banned from the GrandRP Discord server too, so if this appeal gets accepted, please unban me on the discord too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom