Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Your ID
Players nickname
EmirhanFlex
Administrators nickname
Mazhor pluxury
Date
Aug 2, 2023
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/4Pzl5Tp

Emirhankurşunnnn

Player
Player
Hello dear Grand RP admins and I was punished for Mazhor Pluxury GR 6.3 and I know these mistakes are pretty bad but when I made these mistakes I had just started the game and I didn't know the rules, I didn't know. . Since I don't have a Discord account, I couldn't look at the rules there. At that time, Grand RP was just a game to me. It was a game, but it didn't work that way and I made many mistakes. I am aware of the mistakes I made and I apologize to all of you. I love Grand RP. It is the best server where we can have a good time with our friends and RP. I spend hours every day at Grand RP. I don't get tired of playing. I was playing today. I made these mistakes because I love playing. If I play 6.3 If I was punished for this, it was because I enjoyed playing Grand RP and loved it so much. At that time, when I was banned, I was opening a new account and I didn't know that it was a crime, but the only reason I opened an account was because I loved playing Grand RP. If it was a game I didn't enjoy playing, I wouldn't open a new account for that game. I give it my time and I love this game very, very much. Please give me 1 more chance, I'm begging. I promise I won't make mistakes again. If you give me 1 more chance, I will be grateful and very happy. Please give me 1 more chance. if you want you can wipe my money

Kind regards.

Top Bottom