Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Your ID
Players nickname
James Davidson
Administrators nickname
Shay Wraith
Date
Apr 9, 2024
Time
5:58 am
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/60oPXG1

James Odds

Player
Player
Hello Dear Admins,

I got demorgan and Warning for fear rp dont know why ? Actually i was sitting in the car and was afk in the collector parking. when i come and saw i got to know that i got demorg and warning for fear rp. how can i get this. i was afk. i was also afk in the starting of my demorg in the jail. I totally respect to shay wraith desicion but i dont think so that this decison is Right. and also my car was parked in the green zone.

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
leaving RP situation by going in AFT - thats why u where punished

James Odds

Player
Player
leaving RP situation by going in AFT - thats why u where punished
I was afk. From the starting. Actually Alex I had to go for some urgent work and that's why I parked my car in collector's parking and I left my game afk. And after i don't know what happened when I came back I was in the jail. I swear Alex i don't know that. That time nothing was going on. Alex i wanna become admin and I was trying to not get any demorgan and I got one. Please Alex i swear to god I was afk. Please forgive this. This can slow my process to become admin.

Top Bottom