Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected

Greedy MoneyMurder

MoneymurderGang
Player
Dear wizard,

My family is called MoneyMurder and it has been for many years we are top 1 in en2

we have moved to this city and made our own family called moneymurder again

everybody else has there last name in this city as there family name for representation i was told by administration this was fine, now i am being punished

2.1 Names must be realistic, relate to names in the real world, and cannot be used names of famous persons. | Jail 10 min and change nickname
i was sent to 30 mins jail even though the rule clearly states 10 mins just like to add that also
20240409065453_1.jpg

there are other names such as five smiley, yungg ops, wagonwheels, gray bloodlines, there is someone called kat killer etc.. even some people using famous names such as hulk or even religious names proof can be provided oc or ic im sure you aware and they have not been punished can you explain to me why i have been told i am not allowed my familys last name but somebody with the name five smiley is?
this makes no sence to me as this is a number not real name

proof of admin telling me other peoples names are realistic
20240409070923_1.jpg

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
this name is offensive so chnage it , what you have made on other servers thats already decision of admins on those servers, on our servers this is 2.1 so change it

Last edited:
Top Bottom