Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Abhijeet Burrow

Player
Player
INFORMATION:
1. Your name: Abhijeet Baliyan
2. Your age: 19
3. Time zone: IST (+5:30)
4. Average online per day: 8-10 hours
5. Your Discord: abhijeetburrow
6. Your Nickname: Abhijeet Burrow
7. Your ID: 64981

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:
1) Leader of: LifeInvader

2) Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

~ Experience:
With a background in media and invaluable experience under the mentorship of industry leaders such as Minxy Malono and Hazem Prod, I am confident in my ability to contribute significantly to the continued success and growth of LifeInvader. I believe i have got the right potential to uplift the bar that has already been set by previous leaders.
During my three months, I had the privilege of gaining firsthand experience in navigating the dynamic landscape of media organizations. Their mentorship provided me with invaluable insights into effective leadership, strategic decision-making, and fostering a culture of innovation.

~ Situation Handling Capabilities:
Over the course of my career, I've encountered my fair share of unexpected hurdles. One standout moment was when the National Guards approached us for a collaboration. As the face of our company, I took the lead in negotiating the terms and ensuring that the partnership unfolded smoothly. It was a challenging yet rewarding experience that taught me a lot about diplomacy and effective communication in high-pressure situations.

Similarly, I've also navigated through instances where our audience expressed frustration due to delayed ad releases. I stepped in to address their concerns, emphasizing the sheer scale of our operations and the dedication of our team, which comprises over a multiple individuals. By being transparent and empathetic, I was able to reassure our audience and maintain their trust in our brand.

These experiences have not only honed my ability to think on my feet but also reinforced the importance of clear and concise communication, especially in times of uncertainty.

~ Responsibilities as CEO:
1) I believe in accessibility, That's why I plan to hire talent from all time zones, making LifeInvader available 24/7. We've all experienced those moments when ads are waiting to go live, and I want us to be ready to seize those opportunities, no matter the hour.
2) Hard work doesn't go unnoticed on my watch. I'm committed to providing bonuses to our dedicated employees who consistently go above and beyond.
3) Balance, I understand the importance of not overburdening any one individual. That's why I'll ensure that the workload is distributed evenly across different ranks, preventing burnout and fostering a healthier work environment.
4) Presence, You can count on me to be there, front and center, at important events and in critical situations. I'll be the face of LifeInvader, representing us with pride and passion.
5) Recognition, i want media to be known for all of the three departments, most new people in the city get to know about LifeInvader by Ads only but i want to change that because for an organization with three huge departments, it is important for it to be known for all the department.

Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization:

1) ADs Department:
In this department, i will be focusing on quality more than quantity, I believe one perfect Ad is better than 10 wrong Ads and this is why i will try to be strict in application reviewing, making sure we only hire people who are actually capable of doing quality Ads, making sure to give rank ups to the consistent and hard working employees and providing regular bonuses.

2) Creative Department:
I have multiple creative events in my head for this department that will give the citizens a chance of winning prizes by participating in these events, Making sure that events held regularly, Making sure all the tickets are getting covered in time and efficiently, hiring more people and providing bonuses to encourage the employees will be the number one priority.
I have worked professionally as an animation and poster designer IRL and know how to encourage employees to do better and efficient in designs.

3) Journalism Department:
This department requires major rework, hiring new employees will be top priority here, making sure all the CNN gets executed on time, taking interviews of leaders and deputy of other organizations, availability of employees 24/7 to cover news around the city, providing bonuses and rank ups to hardworking and consistent employees.

Thank you for reading my application, hope for a positive response 🤞

!! Li on Top !!

!! Grand RP on Top !!

Select for moderation

Sylvia Som

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Congratulations!
You have been selected for the LI Leadership Interview!

Interviews will be held tomorrow, April 12th, 2024
Please contact Sylvia Som on Discord (ilvysmch) to schedule
Failure to show for the interview will result in automatic rejection of your application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom