Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jinx Maestro

Player
Player
1- Your name IRL :adam
2- Your age irl : 18
3- Time zone: GMT+3
4- Average online per day: 10-12 hours per day
5- Your Discord: Mondella.
6- Your Nickname: jinx albos
7- Your ID: 73008 but in en2 i got a good exp

Additional information

Leader of Bloods street gang
1 why you wonna be a leader of bloods

a) I want to become the leader of this exact gang because of my experience there as under deputy of all gangs Furthermore, I really enjoyed my stay there and let me just say "It was fun while it lasted". On the other hand, I learned what true leadership means, by all means, husu verlice was a great leader and I picked up a thing or two from his exceptional leadership. In fact, I think the new and improved bloods need a leadership with a supported leader who has been in all of these situations, and all that in an eye to eye first-person perspective. Accordingly, I think I would fill out that empty hole quite delightfully.

b) I loved how we connected, like if we were a family. In fact, It was by far better than any other gang experience I had been involved in within city 2. Once again, all of the fun events we could go to together. Moreover, I love the gang HQ and the people who come to join our adventures.

3-3. Your pieces of advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
I will without a doubt start a training session for all of the new members joining in on the fun.
Furthermore, I will teach all of my "bloods memebrs" to respect and comply with all of those demands they will find along their paths.
thanks for reviewing ...

Best regards...
jinx albos

Ace Galante

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Rejected
Low effort. Put more time and effort into your application.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom