Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alesandro Armone

Participant
Leader of unofficial org
Information

1. Your Name IRL - Mirza

2. Your Age IRL - 23

3. Time Zone - GMT +1

4. Average Online Per Day - 6-8 Hours

5. Your Discord ID - kromox

6. Your Nickname - Mirza ScarFace

7. Your ID - 4337

Additional Information -

1. Leader of Bloods

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organisation?

As a leader with a proven track record of success i am confident that my leadership skills and dedication can elevate the Bloods to unparalleled heights within the city's ghetto my experience as the leader of a thriving unofficial family demonstrates my ability to foster unity, loyalty, and success within an organization taking on the leadership of the Bloods is not just a step forward it's a commitment to revitalizing the community and breathing new life into the ghetto with the city's current state there's no better time than now to seize this opportunity and lead the Bloods to greatness

3. Your advice for improving Roleplay Level in organisation.

Here's how I plan to enhance the roleplay level and overall effectiveness of our organization

Drawing from my experience in leadership roles, I will establish a robust hierarchy within the Bloods, ensuring that each member knows their role and responsibilities former gangsters with valuable insights will be given important positions to leverage their expertise attendance at events will be mandatory to showcase our dominance in the ghetto by consistently participating in activities we will establish ourselves as a force to be reckoned with members who actively contribute to the organization and participate in events will be rewarded with bonuses this not only motivates individuals but also fosters a culture of teamwork and camaraderie

Toxic behavior has no place within our ranks i will enforce a strict policy against toxicity to maintain a positive and welcoming environment for all members leveraging my extensive network of allies i will seek out strategic partnerships and alliances to strengthen our position in the city and expand our influence fair treatment for all members, regardless of their status, is non-negotiable transparency in decision-making processes and equitable distribution of resources will reinforce trust and unity within the organization

By implementing these strategies and leading by example i am confident that the Bloods will not only thrive but also set a new standard for excellence in the city's ghetto together we will overcome challenges and achieve greatness

Goals

Establish a strong team to excel in both ghetto and city events
Commit to full event participation for maximum activity
Enhance roleplay by boosting hostage scenarios
100% Turfs

Kind Regards
Mirza ScarFace

d1DEJ2Q.gif

Anas ScarFace

Byte_babe
Player
Information

1. Your Name IRL - Mirza

2. Your Age IRL - 23

3. Time Zone - GMT +1

4. Average Online Per Day - 6-8 Hours

5. Your Discord ID - kromox

6. Your Nickname - Mirza ScarFace

7. Your ID - 4337

Additional Information -

1. Leader of Bloods

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organisation?

As a leader with a proven track record of success i am confident that my leadership skills and dedication can elevate the Bloods to unparalleled heights within the city's ghetto my experience as the leader of a thriving unofficial family demonstrates my ability to foster unity, loyalty, and success within an organization taking on the leadership of the Bloods is not just a step forward it's a commitment to revitalizing the community and breathing new life into the ghetto with the city's current state there's no better time than now to seize this opportunity and lead the Bloods to greatness

3. Your advice for improving Roleplay Level in organisation.

Here's how I plan to enhance the roleplay level and overall effectiveness of our organization

Drawing from my experience in leadership roles, I will establish a robust hierarchy within the Bloods, ensuring that each member knows their role and responsibilities former gangsters with valuable insights will be given important positions to leverage their expertise attendance at events will be mandatory to showcase our dominance in the ghetto by consistently participating in activities we will establish ourselves as a force to be reckoned with members who actively contribute to the organization and participate in events will be rewarded with bonuses this not only motivates individuals but also fosters a culture of teamwork and camaraderie

Toxic behavior has no place within our ranks i will enforce a strict policy against toxicity to maintain a positive and welcoming environment for all members leveraging my extensive network of allies i will seek out strategic partnerships and alliances to strengthen our position in the city and expand our influence fair treatment for all members, regardless of their status, is non-negotiable transparency in decision-making processes and equitable distribution of resources will reinforce trust and unity within the organization

By implementing these strategies and leading by example i am confident that the Bloods will not only thrive but also set a new standard for excellence in the city's ghetto together we will overcome challenges and achieve greatness

Goals

Establish a strong team to excel in both ghetto and city events
Commit to full event participation for maximum activity
Enhance roleplay by boosting hostage scenarios
100% Turfs

Kind Regards
Mirza ScarFace

d1DEJ2Q.gif
Best Leader ++++++

Husu_Verlice

nah
Server Administrator
Approved

You have been selected for Bloods interview!

The interview will take place on 09/04/2024 at 18:00 ST (Server Time)
Please be in the waiting room 15 minutes in advance.

Please contact Federico ( Vautiere ), Chanush ( camp1200 ) or Husu ( 1grr )

on Discord with any questions about the interview.
Failure to attend the interview on time will lead to rejection​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom