Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ahmad Knight
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Apr 9, 2024
Time of violation
10:01
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/5BSkAx2

NOTGOLUU

Player
Player
Brother just upload extended screenshot . I was clearly referring to your previous family name and you also know it but you are tempering evidences just to provoke others on personal sentiments. Don't try such cheap tactics just to clear your personal grudges.

cheery09

Player
Player
Brother just upload extended screenshot . I was clearly referring to your previous family name and you also know it but you are tempering evidences just to provoke others on personal sentiments. Don't try such cheap tactics just to clear your personal grudges.
yes he is right NOTGOLLU the suspect was refering to his family [family of ahmed knight] who posted this fourm. i was there when it was happening. NOTGOLLU was not doing any recism or politics he was reffering to his family named pakistanis not country.
Dear reviwer u can clearly see his screenshot is showing only one side of truth and the suspect notgollu was not mentioned any perticular country.he was just taking name of his previous family not more than that because his familys name was pakistanis.

just ask the fourm owner to upload the full chats that happend after his taking screenshot.

Ahmed Knight

Player
Player
why do u need to need to mention my country name add the word 'funds' for it cuz my fam name is 'The Knights' its clearly not anything related to pakistani how did pakistan find its way into the conversation dont deceive admins

NOTGOLUU

Player
Player
why do u need to need to mention my country name add the word 'funds' for it cuz my fam name is 'The Knights' its clearly not anything related to pakistani how did pakistan find its way into the conversation dont deceive admins
No hate brother , with all my respect I don't hate any particular country. And now don't try to play with words and kindly provide the extended screenshot as asked. And you asking about the word "fund" it simply means that I would provide some financial support to your family. And kindly note I didn't even take name of your country (i.e. Pakistan) and stop spreading communal hate brother. and the reason behind you posting this forum is i posted a forum against your turfer friend. So just to clear some grudges you are trying to team up and trying to punish me on the basis of some fake allegations. Atleast don't try to relate IC things to OOC by just doing some clever worldplay thank you..😊

Soviet Smiith

Player
Player
why should I provide more ss its enough what u said these are clear rules
It's not clear he was telling that is not related to any country u r taking this as country he was abusing your family he will get only mute for this don't worry

Elahmet.?

Player
Player
No hate brother , with all my respect I don't hate any particular country. And now don't try to play with words and kindly provide the extended screenshot as asked. And you asking about the word "fund" it simply means that I would provide some financial support to your family. And kindly note I didn't even take name of your country (i.e. Pakistan) and stop spreading communal hate brother. and the reason behind you posting this forum is i posted a forum against your turfer friend. So just to clear some grudges you are trying to team up and trying to punish me on the basis of some fake allegations. Atleast don't try to relate IC things to OOC by just doing some clever worldplay thank you..😊
Clearly Visible That He Is Disrespecting Pakistan And Also The People Who Are Playing From Pakistan
He Is Deceiving Admin's By Saying The Thread Owner To Provide Extended Screenshot But He Have Posted The Screenshot As A Full Screen
If The Suspect Is Saying To Provide Extended Screenshot He Must Provide A Valid Proof.

NOTGOLUU

Player
Player
Clearly Visible That He Is Disrespecting Pakistan And Also The People Who Are Playing From Pakistan
He Is Deceiving Admin's By Saying The Thread Owner To Provide Extended Screenshot But He Have Posted The Screenshot As A Full Screen
If The Suspect Is Saying To Provide Extended Screenshot He Must Provide A Valid Proof.
First things first if you are not involved in the situation you have no right to respond to the forum.

second as this situation isn't any kind of event there is no need to have my bodycam turned on

Third one of my friend had the bodycam turned on of that situation I would not try to deceive anyone. Unlike the thread owner I'll provide the extended screenshot in which it is clearly mentioned that I was talking about his family. Also I'll provide a link to the bodycam.

Elahmet.?

Player
Player
I Was Involved In Situation You Can See My Name In The Chat
Also The Bodycam Proof Is Only Valid For 2 Days (48 Hours) So Its Invalid Now
First things first if you are not involved in the situation you have no right to respond to the forum.

second as this situation isn't any kind of event there is no need to have my bodycam turned on

Third one of my friend had the bodycam turned on of that situation I would not try to deceive anyone. Unlike the thread owner I'll provide the extended screenshot in which it is clearly mentioned that I was talking about his family. Also I'll provide a link to the bodycam.

Harry_Knight

Ruler Of Gangster World
Player
1. I will not say anything about india i respect them but for some kind of dogs who are living in india we can not judge the country.

2. Yash Kale (GoluDada) i will only say u that education is important specially for u yash kale.

Nago Snow

Most hated player
Player
Antoher big question why no admin review this forum for about 7 days

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom