Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Bucky Strawberryblonde
Administrators nickname
Sam_Pluxury
Date
Mar 14, 2022
Time
21:58
Proofs
-

s3rtan

Player
Player
Nickname: Bucky Strawberryblonde | 107884
When were you banned/muted: 3/14/2022
What was the reason for your ban/mute: gen 1.4
For how long have you been banned/muted:: 60 Days
Who banned/muted you:: Sam_Pluxury
Additional text: Hey, I didnt know that making another account is not allowed im so sorry for that i know that this is my fault that not reading the rules on discord. I made another unban request yesterday and "James" said that we could unban you, but you interacted between your accounts. I didnt know that this is not allowed too im just a new player as you can see from my ID. I know i should have read the rules. I shouldn't have gone over my head but im so sorry. It will never happen again at least it would be good if you can reduce the ban time because this is the only game im playing. Im not doing any toxic thing or something. Im just playing for myself and i was seriously having fun with this game.

NOTE: I know i made another unban request yesterday. Dont think im spamming i just want to tell the truth thats all.

In the way im sorry for that.
Bucky Strawberryblonde

s3rtan

Player
Player
Already I told this to "Kira" myself. None caught me or warned me. Dont think im proud with that im just saying it. Because as i said i didnt know that it wasnt allowed.

James Pluxury

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
Do not create same topisc. You are banned for 1.4 + 1.8 Gen rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom