Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Prince_Sohel
Administrators nickname
Floki Vilgeroarson
Date
Apr 8, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/hgKQv6m

Prince Sohel

Player
Player
Hlw sir,
how can i get Ban for GR 1.7
Sir im in admin assistance team i know most of the rules and why i will break the rule if i get ban for it and i was do my all transaction from G>basic action>offer exchange.
i was do one trade where i have dead cage with a panther and opposite person have 43 fuel for resource extraction, 100 batteries and 15 progen containers.
cage with a panther price 30M and 43 fuel for resource extraction, 100 batteries and 15 progen containers total worth 10M-11M.
i was do that trade with proper way in offer exchange and not take hand to hand.
pls re-check my punisment i think there was some miss understanding. i will very if you can help me in this matter.
I am a assistance admin why i will do that think sir, pls understand i know the punisment and i have fear for my account bcz if i get ban for 60 day i will loss my office and 3 house and i will miss the city. Im playing this game after complete my all work in IRL and i fill happyness and filling well refresment.

Thank you
Prince Sohel

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Rejected

As an ex assistant you should have known such fake trades to pass money goes under Gen 1.7!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom