Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury

For curator of the project Ban for Gen Rules 1.7 + Previous | Lebron Pluxury

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Type of punishment
Ban
Players nickname
Yip Man
Administrators nickname
Lebron Pluxury
Date
Apr 9, 2024
Time
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/EQXReva

Yip Man

Yip Man
Player
Dear Mazhor,

A short background of myself, I have supported and contributed my time and irl money to the project since 2021. i wouldnt say im good with the rules but always learning and keeping myself up to date with everything that is going on in the server to prevent myself from any possible rule break.

Just yesterday , Lebron came to my DM and asked for PC check. I hop on to the VC with him, and 2 other admins were there Pablo and Shan. They started questioning me how i got the recent cowshed so i explained to him that i got it through a family member whom he had found the seller posted the cowshed for sale through Marketplace. After confirming how much the cowshed was going for, my role was just paying for the cowshed and the deal was made directly to the person who was selling it. If you check my log, you can clearly see that i had not violated GR1.7 as i had not transferred the money to anyone else and the purchase was done with my own money directly to the person who was selling it.

I also had provided screenshot of DM from the person who had agreed to sell the cowshed for 120m to my family member, including the screenshot of the cowshed on Marketplace to Lebron. You can refer to the imgur link below for all the proof. I swear to god that i knew nothing about his bad intention to sabotage his own family by selling the cowshed which belongs to his fam member. As you can see in the proof, its a legit sale and we all thought that he was really selling it at 120m.

Lebron also found out my geforce experience was not recording all overlays and concluded that was a violation to GR6.17. I really knew nothing about tht because all along i have been using same method to record my POV. Anyhow i will accept the punishment for GR6.17 because clearly my software wasnt recoding all overlays.

Shortly after the VC, Lebron ban me for GR6.17 and the following day he ban me again for GR1.7. I can accept the punishment for GR6.17, but why am i getting punished for GR1.7. The deal for the cowshed was a legit sale and it was all coming from my own money. I dont even know the person who was selling it, and obviously didnt know his real intention. Why am i ban for GR1.7 ?

I will be more than glad to hop on a VC with you for PC check to further investigation. Please reconsider to remove my ban for GR1.7.

Thank you very much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom