Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mia Harrington

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL:- Satya sai
2. Your age:- 18
3. Time zone :- GMT+5:30 (IST)
4. Average online per day :- 8 to 16 Hours
5. Your Discord :-
iamsteeverogers
6. Your Nickname :- Mia Harrington
7. Your ID :- 57322

Additional information

Leader of Families
The_Families.webp

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?
I Have been Playing Grand Rp from Past two years , I have a Good Experience in all EN Servers , Experienced in Admin , I want to Experience in leadership also (gangs).
My Main Motive is to Crime Full Ghetto with Families Gang . During this time I have been a part of many criminal organizations (Gangs) enhancing my knowledge on the inner workings on the organizations. I believe that Families Gang plays a crucial role in the criminal activities, separated from other criminal organizations and needs a leader with good knowledge to achieve its potential.
Terrorist organization :- I want to Made My Families Organization As the Most Scariest and Most Powerful and Terrorist Org in the Whole City (Approved by FIB )

3. Your advice for improving the Role Play level in the organization.
Improving Roleplay :- As a Leader my main thing is make a good relationship between players , need to see No More Toxicity between the Gangs or Legal Organization Further thing Enhancing the Role Play to Newbies about the Gang System , How the store Robberies Work , there will be a High Command for training for Newbies about the server events and Gang Roleplay

Most of the Gangs attacks Only one Store in City , In my Leadership , I am Going to
attack the different stores to improve the RP both sides.
As a leader I need to do Roleplay with other Gangs By doing FZ Raids and Hostage Situations

i need to do a perfect Roleplay between the Gangs and Leos , without any Mistakes between among us , A good understanding between ORGs

Goals
I will try to complete 100% turf and make sure stay active on ghetto.
Make Families gang as the Best Gang in city

Best Roleplay Experience to my gang members

Ranking System
15- Leader
14-Deputy Leader
13-Under Deputy
12-Monster
11-Event Leader
10- Turfer
9-Gangstar
8-Graffiti Team
7-Clapper
6-Enforcer
5-Clapper
4-Shooter
3-Young Blood
2-Hustler
1-Freeze

Best Regards
Mia Harrington

Ace Galante

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Approved

You have been selected for Families interviews!

The interview will take place on Friday, 12/04/2024 at 16:00 ST (Server Time)
Contact on Discord before 14:00 ST:
Ace Galante (.galante)
Darshan Diablo (darshandiablo)
Vinay Reddie (vinayanna)

Not following will lead to automatic rejection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom