Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Carter Pluxury

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL - Will tell in DMs if needed
  2. Your age (OOC): 19
  3. Time zone + country: USA
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 20:00 to 4:00
  5. Average online per day(hours): 6-8 Hours
  6. Your Discord ID: carter1x
  7. Your characters' name (IC): Carter Pluxury
  8. Your in game ID: 77546
  9. Your in game level: 6 (10/24)
  10. Languages spoken: Hindi, French, English
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): State
Additional information
  1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
    I want to become admin because I have been a part of this project for quite a while. I just started EN3 but I have been playing other servers from Grand RP too. I had held many positions in ORGs such as LI, EMS, Marabunta, Bloods, Ballas, Vagos etc in EN3 and other servers. I would like to join the team as I have been playing for so long as player and I would like to try to help new players who are coming into the server daily. I feel like I have all of the knowledge needed to pass the interviews. I have done many events such as valuable containers, Bank Robbery, Bizwar, Informals, Weapons, Turfs etc. These help me expand my knowledge a lot.
  2. What are your strengths?
    2. One of my strengths are being able to speak 3 languages, 2 of them fluently and one little bit. Languages: French {Little Bit), Hindi and English.
  3. What are your weaknesses?
    1. Trust - If someone breaks my faith/trust in them. I will either never ever gonna trust them again. Or it will take me really long time with them to know I can trust them again and they won't break it again.2. Time - Sometimes I lose track of time trying to complete the task perfect when I have other ones pending to complete. I am always aware of this and improving the chances of this not happening by knowing the time.
  4. What skills can you bring to the admin team?
    I can bring a variety of skills that will be beneficial to the team such as my time zone as I have seen in many ORGs employees are lacking in my time zones so I am assuming it's same with admins. I can bring team work skills that can be used in curator spots. Communication skills so that I can communicate with players and admins who don't speak other languages.
  5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) - Yes
  6. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon? Nope.
  7. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application? I know my ID might make it seem that I am very inexperienced but trust me I am not. The interview results will prove that just give me 1 chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom