Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anas ScarFace

Byte_babe
Player

Information

1. Your name IRL : Anas​

2. Your age : 17​

3. Time zone : GMT +5 from Pakistan​

4. Average online per day : 7 to 8 Hours​

5. Your Discord : byte_babe​

6. Your Nickname : Shera Scar​

7. Your ID : 40726

Additional Information

1. Leader of Ballas Gang

2. Why do you want to be a Leader of this specific organization ? ( List three reasons with an explanation )

1 --> I would like to be a Ballas Gang leader as I have known our vision. I will be willing to be a leader in the team towards the realization of our set goals. Being a leader here means a lot to me, and I want to make a positive impact on everyone involved.​

2 --> I'm really excited about the idea of leading Ballas Gang because I love Gang Bang. I have a background in High commands, and I bring all my experiences on helping this organization to grow.​

3 --> As a Leader of the Ballas Gang, i support every single member of the gang. I provide them a proper guidance, resources, or oppurtunity. The focus is on to create the enviroment where every member can grow.​

3. Your advice to improving RolePlay level in the organization.

1 --> By participating actively in various gang activities such as FZ raids, Battleships, Store Robberies and Clandestine. This will not only enhance the reputation of the gang but also provides us a better RolePlay experiance.​

2 --> By educating the basic Roleplay server rules to new player and guide them how to being a gangster in Los Santos City.​

3 --> I will provide max bounus to everyone so that everyone would participate in all gang events and i will make sure that there is no toxicity in my gang so that everyone could enjoy the peace of Role play. I will put my all efforts to ensure the confert of my all gang members.​

Ranking System

15. Leader

14. Deputy

13. Under-Deputy

12. Turfer

11. Warlord

10. OG Capo

9. Capo

8. Mafia

7. Clapper

6. Enforcer

5. Graffitist

4. Shooter

3. Grappler

2. Newbie

1. Suspended

Thank You for reading my application!​

Best Regards,
Shera Scar​

Jinxy

Player
Player
++++

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ex Deputy of bloods x3
Ex Under Deputy of Familes x3
Ex OO Agent of fib x2
Ex Chief of staff of SAHP x1
giphy.gif

Malwa ScarFace

Player
Player

Information

1. Your name IRL : Anas​

2. Your age : 17​

3. Time zone : GMT +5 from Pakistan​

4. Average online per day : 7 to 8 Hours​

5. Your Discord : byte_babe​

6. Your Nickname : Shera Scar​

7. Your ID : 40726​

Additional Information

1. Leader of Ballas Gang

2. Why do you want to be a Leader of this specific organization ? ( List three reasons with an explanation )

1 --> I would like to be a Ballas Gang leader as I have known our vision. I will be willing to be a leader in the team towards the realization of our set goals. Being a leader here means a lot to me, and I want to make a positive impact on everyone involved.​

2 --> I'm really excited about the idea of leading Ballas Gang because I love Gang Bang. I have a background in High commands, and I bring all my experiences on helping this organization to grow.​

3 --> As a Leader of the Ballas Gang, i support every single member of the gang. I provide them a proper guidance, resources, or oppurtunity. The focus is on to create the enviroment where every member can grow.​

3. Your advice to improving RolePlay level in the organization.

1 --> By participating actively in various gang activities such as FZ raids, Battleships, Store Robberies and Clandestine. This will not only enhance the reputation of the gang but also provides us a better RolePlay experiance.​

2 --> By educating the basic Roleplay server rules to new player and guide them how to being a gangster in Los Santos City.​

3 --> I will provide max bounus to everyone so that everyone would participate in all gang events and i will make sure that there is no toxicity in my gang so that everyone could enjoy the peace of Role play. I will put my all efforts to ensure the confert of my all gang members.​

Ranking System

15. Leader

14. Deputy

13. Under-Deputy

12. Turfer

11. Warlord

10. OG Capo

9. Capo

8. Mafia

7. Clapper

6. Enforcer

5. Graffitist

4. Shooter

3. Grappler

2. Newbie

1. Suspended

Thank You for reading my application!​

Best Regards,
Shera Scar​

My Brother 💖 Best of Luck ❤️

Muzammil_Khan

Player
Player
  • بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْمِ

hes a scammer and also lying about his age hes a child who lies about the age in leader aplication Admin Knows Better About his Punishment History And his childlike Behaviour And if they need information About his Id sharing stuff contact me on Discord mk_a1 i will be happy to help you

Sincerely

Muzammil khan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom