Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ehab Pluxury21

EX 2 Gang Deputy in EN3
Player
Information
1. Your name (IRL):Ehab
2. Your age: 19
3. Time zone: 12:30
4. Average online per day: 8-10 hours
5. Your Discord: ehabpluxury
6. Your Nickname: Ehab pluxury
7. Your ID: 8711
Additional information
1.Leader of :Vagos

2.Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
1. I want to become a leader of one of the gangs because I have extensive experience in the field of gangs. I have joined all the gangs, and I want to become a leader of one of the gangs because of previous experience.

2. According to what I have seen, the experience I possess will help me take the position of leader of one of the gangs, and I have the right experience in making the appropriate decisions at the right time that will make the gang one of the strongest gangs in the city.

3. I want to leave my mark in the city and in the field of gangs, and I will help develop my gang so that it becomes one of the most interactive gangs in the city. I also have sufficient experience in gang development due to my obtaining the rank of deputy leader.

3) - Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
1. Relationships must be maintained between gang members: to make the gang more cohesive in activities, in RP matters, and in many scenarios.

2. My deputy and I will: conduct interviews for all members who want to join the organization and we will help everyone gain experience in gangs.

3. Event system: We will do a lot of events in order to make the gang more active, and I will encourage all members to participate in events to gain some experience.

4. Reward system: I will give the rewards that gang members deserve, and this may help make the gang more interactive and encourage gang members to do many activities.

Goals:
1). Max spray profits 24/7. Being organized and having a spray team
2). Become the most active gang in the ghetto and at events in the city
3). have the right leaders behind me. Having the correct HCs and Deputies
4). don't miss any events. Participate in all possible events
5). Hostage situations more often for RP and different kinds of fun
6). I'll make sure to have people in all time zones active at all events of the day. 24/7 activity
7). 100% turf

8)Make the gang more interactive in the city
9)The term ends without any warning

and thank you for Reviewing

Rex Pluxury

Player
Player
The best +
Good luck brother ❤️
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.