Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Gysas Demon
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Apr 10, 2024
Time of violation
3:31
Proofs
https://youtu.be/2FiKl3iTGqs

gysas

Player
Player
this cop demanded me to pull over twice then blocked my engine, shot at my with his shotgun and then he is saying he was talking the whole time asking me to get out the car when he wasnt saying a word i have all this in pov

gysas

Player
Player
I just got to work. I will provide full bodycam when I get home in approximately 8 hours. I gave him full demands to get out of the car, I will let the pov speak for itself because during the pov I was speaking.
bra u said u was talking, ur mic wasnt working at that certain time even if u were actually talking, for that i dont deserve to take 5 stars and jail me 80min and take all my stuff, because u did not fulfill the required rp actions as a cop, u rdmed me for no reason, just undo all that

Uchiha Shisui

"𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐎𝐤𝐚𝐲"
Server Administrator
Requesting ID 64682 to provide your side POV (Can be mic issue)
You have 4hours to do so

vAnimated

Player
Player
bra u said u was talking, ur mic wasnt working at that certain time even if u were actually talking, for that i dont deserve to take 5 stars and jail me 80min and take all my stuff, because u did not fulfill the required rp actions as a cop, u rdmed me for no reason, just undo all that

Heres the video bud
good try though. Nobody did any RDM and based on your responses at the time you were arrested of course anyone is gonna think you can hear them. Simple audio bug from the game's side because you can see my mic is open the entire time. Hope you enjoyed your jail time tho because you did deserve 5 stars for running all that mouth. Besides that you refused to pull over so that gives me the right to shoot you since I had to block your engine.

Last edited:

Uchiha Shisui

"𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐎𝐤𝐚𝐲"
Server Administrator
Thread Rejected
In POV its (Mic Glitch Issue) and you were given demands

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom