Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Noah Fraud

Zocker
Player
ID: 50304
Inga name: Noah Fraud
Why were you banned? PC check denial
How long were you banned? 60
How long does your punishment last? 59

Why should we unban you?

Hello Mazhor

yesterday I had a PC check after the Turf and I left directly after the Turf AFK because my mother called me and I had to leave as you can see in the clip. When I came back Christoph and Pauli were already at Vagos Talk for a PC check, but because I get an internet block from my mom at 9.10 pm I can't stay there any longer and I told the dear PC checkers this because I didn't want to fake an internet crash. I would never cheat and I already have several negative PC Checks and not a single positive one. I therefore ask for a ban and a new PC check. You can be sure that I would never cheat if I wanted to apply for my vice at an organization and have already made Turflead at the Vagos. So I would be turfing and giving away territories for nothing else, but I wish the readers, the team and the PC checkers a nice day/evening.

I am writing this request to you Mazhor because the DO03 admins reject this request without looking at it I hope you give me another chance because I really did not cheat

LG Noah

Noah Fraud

Zocker
Player
ID: 50304
Inga name: Noah Fraud
Why were you banned? PC check denial
How long were you banned? 60
How long does your punishment last? 59

Why should we unban you?

Hello Mazhor

yesterday I had a PC check after the Turf and I left directly after the Turf AFK because my mother called me and I had to leave as you can see in the clip. When I came back Christoph and Pauli were already at Vagos Talk for a PC check, but because I get an internet block from my mom at 9.10 pm I can't stay there any longer and I told the dear PC checkers this because I didn't want to fake an internet crash. I would never cheat and I already have several negative PC Checks and not a single positive one. I therefore ask for a ban and a new PC check. You can be sure that I would never cheat if I wanted to apply for my vice at an organization and have already made Turflead at the Vagos. So I would be turfing and giving away territories for nothing else, but I wish the readers, the team and the PC checkers a nice day/evening.

I am writing this request to you Mazhor because the DO03 admins reject this request without looking at it I hope you give me another chance because I really did not cheat

LG Noah
I wanted to say one more thing I was pc checked after we surfed against a pc checker so he was on 2 acount and was also in the grand dc part of the pc check this I wanted to tell you Mazhor in my opinion I don't think it's ok that a pc checker is allowed to surf on 2 acount and the others then pc check when they lose

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom