Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Government Corrupt Bio | Harry Sharmaa | 5253

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Harry.S

Player
Player
Organization: GOV

Name: Harry Sharmaa
Nationality: Indian
Place of Birth: India
Sexuality: Straight
Eye color: Black
Hair color: Black
Tattoos: N/A
Strengths: Shooting and professional in his work
Weakness: Patience
Childhood
I was born in India in a privilege Family then we moved to Los Santos because my dad got a new job over there as a kid i saw my dad working very hard with respect and honesty he was really dedicated he used to work a lot and dedicate his whole day in working for GOV sometimes he doesn't even come back home and used to do night shifts from his performance his leader decided to make him a HC because of jealousy some corrupt officer said some fake allegations and fake proofs his respect was gone down and the leader decided to sentence him Jail for whole life for corruption after that my mom who used to work in EMS she was a nurse. she stopped after his marriage but because of the bad conditions she gone in EMS to get a Job, but they decline him by saying your husband betrayed the city.

Growing UP
then my mom decided to move to ghetto because of our financial condition then i grown up in ghetto i make a lot of friends and some of them were gang members also drug dealer in there supervision i have done some crime as participating in robbery once joined gangs i was making money from that one they my parents were rid of me and wants to leave this area and settle in city then forcedly we went in city we started living in sandy shores then i decided to went through my father's footsteps then i decided to join GOV were my dad used to work now I also want to take revenge and also need to help my friends who used to work with me in ghetto.

Outcomes:

1. Harry can take bribes (up to 100k)
2. Harry Can make Offers/deals with people in exchange for Money and possibly Weapons (not org items)
3. Harry can Frame someone (with engaging in proper RP)
4. Harry can do prison break to release his friend or family members
5. Harry can break someone bodycam by using /try breaks the bodycam (only twice) if it doesn't work can kill them to break it (without doing RDM)
6. Harry Can use illegal items/firearms on duty/off duty
7. Harry can lie about lawyer availability or deny providing a lawyer
8. Harry can do illegal stuff off duty with his family members/friends
9. Harry can use truth serum to get intel. (Using /try twice per situation)
10. Harry can release someone from prison for money (up to 100k)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom