Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ayo Prada
Administrators nickname
Pauli Sanchez
Date
Apr 9, 2024
Time
13:09
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/lARUlFD https://streamable.com/kpc6vh

broknvfx

Player
Player
ID: 38557
Inga name: Ayo prada
Why were you banned? PC check Positive
How long were you banned? 60 How long does your punishment last? 59

I would like to formally object to the blocking of my Grand account and at the same time ask for it to be unbanned. My account was blocked in a PC check on April 9th 2024, and the reason was this Pov of an Bank Event Watch Grand Theft Auto V 2024.04.08 - 21.38.20.20 - Trim | Streamable I was banned on April 9th, 2024 on the Grand Rp server DE03 for a positive PC check. Proof Ban Screen Here's a little explanation.

I already got an PC Check Positive Back in Dezember 2024, Now about 4 Months and about 5 Negative Pc Checks Later i got banned for PC Check Positve Again and the reason was just this clip Watch Grand Theft Auto V 2024.04.08 - 21.38.20.20 - Trim | Streamable where i obviously used H Peek to Look through the Walls in the Bank event they banned me for obvious ESP but i looked through the Wall and recognized where the enemies where and just shot until i got hits its Bugabuse and i wont abuse it ever again but its not cheating and so no 2x Cheating and that was responsible for my Grand Account being banned.

I understand the importance of security measures and the need to combat fraudulent activities. But I assure you that I am in no way involved in any fraudulent activity nor did I intend to break the rules.

As a Grand Rp player in your service, I politely ask you to review my case and correct my ban on my account to a 60 Day Bugabuse ban and no 2x Cheating Blacklist. I am willing to cooperate with the investigation and provide any information necessary to prove my innocence.

I sincerely hope that this matter can be resolved quickly and fairly so that I can regain access and full use of my Grand Account as usual. I am available to you at any time for further information.

Despite this incident, I wish everyone involved a nice rest of the evening/lunch/morning. I hope I get a response shortly.

Best regards,
Ayo

PS: (Broken is sending this unban appeal)

Mazhor

Curator of the project
Curator of the project
This case is for chief admin​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom