Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

For curator of the project Blacklist I DE03 I 45370 I @Mazhor

Your ID
Players nickname
Giuliano_Angel
Administrators nickname
Alfonds_Cain
Date
Apr 2, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3WcMWypWnA&t=1s

Giuliano

Player
Player
Player ID: 45370
Game Name: Giuliano Angel
Why would you be banned? Blacklist
How long were you banned? 9999
How long will your sentence last? 9992
Why should we unban you?
I got 1.4 and at first I didn't understand why (which was also the reason why I stupidly wrote to Mazhor via Mara Discord) When I got a blacklist, i.e. permaban from Alfons Cain, I asked a colleague if he could explain to me why I was banned. It turned out that I actually made a mistake because I changed my Social Club account, because I was banned in GTA Online and then changed my main account, i.e. 45370 Since I no longer had access to my twink account, which I had created via the first Social Club account, I unconsciously went against the
Violated rule 1.4 by creating a new twink using the new Social Club account. I hereby ask for an unban or at least a ban shortening, as I have never cheated on server 03 and have rarely broken any rules. Last but not least, I would like to mention that I have invested a lot of money
and most likely would have continued to do so if I hadn't been banned. I hope you can give me a second chance
Yours sincerely,
Yours, Giuliano
Proofs:
Alfons Cain

Top Bottom