Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Shinzo moneymurder
Administrators nickname
Teja Chowdary
Date
Apr 8, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/geruiiZ

Justin fedrovv

From Vinewood hills street's
Player
Subject: Appeal for 60-Day Ban Due to Script Abuse - Account Wipe Ready

Dear LeBron Pluxury

I hope this message finds you well. My name is Shinzo Moenymurderr, and I am writing to appeal the recent 60-day ban imposed on my Teja account due to alleged script abuse. I understand the severity of the situation and want to extend my sincere apologies for any breach of the platform's rules.

Upon receiving notification of the ban, I took immediate steps to assess the situation and thoroughly investigate the activities on my account. Through this process, I acknowledge that certain actions I took may have inadvertently given rise to suspicions of script abuse. However, I assure you that such actions were never my intention, and I deeply regret any misunderstanding that may have occurred.

As a member of the Teja community, I am fully committed to fair play and integrity within the platform. I understand the importance of upholding the rules and regulations set forth by LeBron Pluxury to ensure a positive gaming environment for all users. To demonstrate my commitment, I am prepared to take full responsibility for my actions and undergo a complete wipe of my account, if necessary, to rectify this situation.

I value my participation in the Teja community and am eager to regain access to my account to continue enjoying the platform responsibly. I assure you that I have learned from this experience and am committed to ensuring that such incidents do not recur in the future.

I kindly request your reconsideration of the ban imposed on my account. I am genuinely remorseful for any disruption caused and am prepared to accept any appropriate consequences for my actions. Your understanding and support in this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your time and attention to this appeal. I look forward to a positive resolution and the opportunity to continue enjoying LeBron Pluxury responsibly.

Sincerely, Shinzo Moenymurderr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom