Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Frenchy Saint

Player
Player
Information
1. Are you 18 or older (age OOC): Yes I am 18
2. Time zone: Canada GMT -7
3. Daily time active on the server (11:30pm-12:00 AM - 5-6:00 AM): Depending on days
4. Average online per week (hours): 40-50 hours active depending of the weeks
5. Your Discord ID: Frenchy1015
6. Your characters' name (IC): Frenchy Shakespeare
7. Your ingame ID (Main and twink): 199470 don’t know my trunks went on it once
8. Your ingame level: 49
9. Prefered curator of (State or Crime): State
10: Languages spoken: French and English

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?I would love to become and Administrator and leave the RP life to bring more help to those who need it in city and to be able to help LEOs and gangs when needed. I would also love to help gangs with my great gang knowledge that I have recently gained and I could really put it to use if you pick me to join the Admin Team.I would also greatly love to become an admin to be able to help the people to start in the city so that it makes their life a little bit easier
2. What positions have you held in the city? (Crime/State/Leader of Unofficial)
Crime: Deputy of Bloods,VAGOS,Families
Under deputy in all Gangs
State: COS in LSPD, Commander SAHP, FIB DHOD and Secret Agent, GOV COS, NG Colonel
3. What are your strengths?
I am a great communicater, great listener, and great speaker. And I am well known in the city and most people like me.
4. What are your weaknesses?
I am overcompetitive sometimes but I will be able to fix fairly easily. Even though I have these as weaknesses I am truely capable of fixing all of these.
5. What skills can you bring to the admin team?I can bring great LEO HC skills and great Gang HC skills so I know most of the rules for LEOs and Gangs. I can also bring Joy and Happiness to the Admin teams as Im a jokester and like to laugh with others. I can also bring Great knowledge of the rules as I have been studying them in my free time. (yes I know its Weird to do but I like to do it)
6. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) Yes I don’t have one
7. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment? Not currently
8. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
Yes, I’m very interested in joining you guys as it is one of my Dreams to become an Admin. I study up on the rules everyday to make sure I’m always fully understanding about the rules and that I don’t make mistakes that can result in a ban

Thank you for reading my application I appreciate you guys and gals very much.

King Regards,

Frenchy Shakespeare.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom