Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Mahmod Ghnayim
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Apr 10, 2024
Time of violation
23:39
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zN95_kELRLw

Mahmod Ghnayem

Player
Player
This Guy Say To Me I Was Insulted Him In Arabic In Game And I Didn't Insult Him And His Parents And After Some Hours I Enter My Discord To See Who Send To Me On Discord And I See Him Send To Me On Discord Pending Request And I Enter The Massage And You Can See What He Said To Me In Arabic And I Need A Admin Arabic Please
image.png

And That's What I Type It For Him In Phone Game
image.png

Yami.Stark

Stark Family Leader
Player
How funny you are, do not hire the supervisors here, go and file a complaint at the Discord Hahaha

R.A.Z.I.X

Player
Player
6.10 It is prohibited to move IC situations to OOC(e.g Insulting someone in Discord Chat relating to an IC situation). Any instances of this will be punished in Discord as well as In-Game Bans. | Ban 1-7 days

Yami.Stark

Stark Family Leader
Player
6.10 It is prohibited to move IC situations to OOC(e.g Insulting someone in Discord Chat relating to an IC situation). Any instances of this will be punished in Discord as well as In-Game Bans. | Ban 1-7 days
Haha Oh this to say this law exists where is my ID in the conversation I can talk to anyone and file a complaint against him and write the ID I want

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom