Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Pedro Khan
Administrators nickname
Daisy Pluxury
Date
Apr 11, 2024
Time
01:35
Proofs
https://youtu.be/hyKCRCMwnbo

pdero

Player
Player
Hello, I received a band for 30 days . The reason is" It is forbidden to use OBS and any similar softwares for recordings. All overlays must be recorded. | Ban 30 days" , but the truth is that I use Nvidia for recording. Who did I buy my headphone from? The sound was transferred to the headset. I don’t know why sound very low if you have advice tell me pls . Everything was clean. I will even attach the whole video to you, and the end of the video makes it completely clear that I use Nvidia from the same graphics card company, and I do not use any other programs. Thank you. I hope you will remove the band. I understand your great concern for the safety of the game. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom