Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected

Markus Cartel

Living The Dreams
Player
Information
1. Are you 18 or older (age OOC): Yes/No :
Yes (19)
2. Time zone: GMT +2 (Turkey)
3. Daily time active on the server (XX:XX AM - XX:XX PM): 07:00 - 15:00 Or 18:00 - 03:00
4. Average online per week (hours): Usually 60-70 Hours
5. Your Discord ID: 1141344943651164241 (markusbolivio)
6. Your characters' name (IC): Markus Cartel
7. Your ingame ID (Main and twink): 313504 (Main) And 313519 (Twink)
8. Your ingame level: 29 (42/116)
9. Prefered curator of (State or Crime): I have a lot of experience in both sides. But for now i wanna crime side.
10: Languages spoken: Turkish - English - Little Bit German

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?

Since I started this project, this position attracted my attention from the very first day and I always imagined myself as an Admin who would do justice to this project, make it a better place, minimize rule violations, communicate well with people and show enough determination. Of course, I knew that this was not easy, I needed a lot of experience and knowledge about this project. So I made a promise to myself from those times, the first one was to be a leader in an organization, which was one of my dreams, and I realized this dream, which added a lot to me, but it did not end with a very good result, but it was not in my hands, I had serious health problems. Anyway, good or bad, I realized this dream and as for my second dream, it was to be an admin in this project and to be a respected person who takes care of people's rights and minimizes disrespect and toxicity. I haven't realized this yet, but I am a positive person who believes in dreams, I never think dark and I never think dark and demoralize people or myself. So I want to prove myself by doing my best to make this dream come true. Besides that, there is almost nothing I haven't tried in this project, I have been in many organizations and I have worked in high ranks there. I have improved myself a lot on both sides of the city and learned everything I need to know. And now I want to use them to join this great admin team and give the best service. I have dreams of taking care of toxic people in this way and preventing injustice. And I always like to help people and communicate with them. That's why I want to join this great admin team and leave my normal life in the city.

2. What positions have you held in the city? (Crime/State/Leader of Unofficial)

Crime Side

Leader Of Los Santos Vagos (My Term)
Deputy Leader Of Marabunta Grande (Karl's Term)
Nightcrawler Of Ballas (Elrussi's Term)
Nightmare Of Blood (Webby's Term)
Ghost Of Families (Frejia's Term)

State Side
Commander Of LSPD (Williams's Term)
Captain Of LSPD (William's / Andy's Term)
Lieutenant Of LSPD (William's / Andy's / Lucas's Term)
Task Force Operative Of LSPD (William's / Lucas's Term)
Commissioner Of SAHP (Lola's Term)
Chief Of Staff Of SAHP (Lola's Term)
US Marshal Of SAHP (JayJay's Term)
Elite Senior Special Agent 3 Of FIB (Satriko's Term)
Captain Of NG (Mia's Term)

3. What are your strengths?

I am hardworking and determined. I can stay calm in the face of problems and find quick solutions. I enjoy trying and learning new things and I adapt quickly to an environment. I am honest and never like to lie. I enjoy communicating with people and have good communication skills. I have a strong memory and can memorize everything easily. I am patient and I am never in a hurry for a job. I obey orders and I never like to go beyond the rules. I never consider myself superior to anyone, I care about everyone's opinions and take them into consideration. I am a positive person and I like to cheer people up. I never make toxic behaviors or words, this is my red line. I can count many more things but I don't want to keep it long.

4. What are your weaknesses?

Of course, like every human being, I have my weaknesses, after all, I am not a robot. I cannot stand injustice and I do my best to take the necessary sanctions. I don't like lying and if I detect it, I put some distance to the person in front of me and make them understand their mistake and learn from it. I am straightforward and sometimes people in front of me may want to get away from me. But besides these, I never lose my calmness and engage in self-destructive behavior.

5. What skills can you bring to the admin team?

I think I will add a lot to this great team. If I talk about it a little bit, as I said before, I am a very positive and cheerful person, and this plays a big role in my ability to cheer other people up and get them back to work when their desire to work or their morale is low. I am also a disciplined person and I never skimp on the work given to me or leave it unfinished. In addition, I always work with determination and I am always open to learning new things. And I am familiar with all the rules and in this way I maintain the balance in the game and I can immediately detect rule violations and help people constantly.

6. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

Yes ( I Don’t Have A Business)

7. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment?

Nope.

8. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
First of all, I would like you to consider a few things that I am going to tell you a little bit later and make a decision accordingly. Of course, this is just a request and you know better than me.

First of all, when I first started this project, I broke a big rule completely unknowingly and without realizing it. But at that time I had only seen this project on youtube and it was my early days. I hadn't read any of the rules and completely unknowingly broke this rule with my cousin. Of course it was completely my fault and there was no going back. Later, after I learned about these rules and realized what was what, I had a huge regret for what I had done. And I felt that I couldn't continue this project with this dirty past, so I reported myself somehow and got the biggest punishment I could get for the rules I deserved and broke. And after that I opened an Unban Appeal form where I explained the whole situation openly and honestly and it was accepted by mazhor himself. After that I started to be more careful and I was very meticulous about these rule violations. So what I'm trying to say here and what I'm asking you to do is not to affect the outcome of my appeal. Of course, as I said, this is just a request and the decision is entirely yours, thank you.

Another issue is my leadership background. Before I was appointed as a leader I had very big dreams, I wanted to continue my term for 30 days and leave behind a great experience. We started my term well. But after a few days a serious health problem prevented me from continuing my leadership. I didn't want this to happen and of course I was sad to face this disappointing outcome. But these real life problems tied my hands and there was nothing I could do. I clearly explained this situation to my curators and I think they understood me. Now, thank God, I am continuing my treatment process at home and there is no problem that will prevent me from entering this project. Thanks for reading everything.

My Best Regards Markus Cartel

Top Bottom