Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Cary Dixon
Administrators nickname
Lebron Pluxury
Date
Feb 11, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/Ht2q5ZX

cary2234tr

Player
Player
Hello Lebron, how are you? I got banned from GrandRP 1.4 and it's been 2 months and I miss the game very much. I'm sorry for the mistake I made, but I made this mistake when I just started the game, I didn't even know it was a crime, I found out later and I got punished, I really regret what I did, I will definitely not do it again, a clean slate. I want to open it and go back and I love you very much, you can delete my money if you want, but I don't have a lot of money, I'm already poor, but it's still up to you, I love you very much, please forgive me, I won't do it again, I love this game very much, I love you too, take care, happiness, have a good day.

ID:131031

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom