Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Menaz Middlee
Administrators nickname
Ruby Specter
Date
Mar 27, 2024
Time
10:16
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fPiVGrCNZ0

Menaz Moza

Player
Player

i was in NG Training VC Getting Trained By AF HOD and then they came and rammed our Heli which is CR and they did CL
and NG VC is Considered as ICLY and they didn't use any of my information

As Jessica Told me All Offical Discord Dont Get Punished ICLY

Ruby Specter

We Get What We Deserve
Server Administrator
Hello Greetings,

You Already Have a clear explanation here :

Also, You made Several tickets regarding this as well I clarified them in there as well and resulted from Violated GR 5.1 and 5.2

I will one more time clarify this here again

Training in Discord doesn't mean you will go to an active RP situation and communicate with it in Discord about the IC situation. Training can be done in a closed environment where you only interact with the trainees in Training Grounds apart from any other interactions. For example: an LSPD HRT doesn't go train a Probie in Discord to ICly arrest and interact with others which gives an unfair advantage usage of outer world communications. I hope this gave you a good brief of the answer if anyone asks you about "What is Metagaming?"

It is better to train yourself rather than train others so there is no misunderstanding of server rules.
I hope you have a great day 😊

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom