Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
NA
Suspect ID
105042 57710
Date of violation
Mar 16, 2022
Time of violation
6:18
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iHdN5T80ps4

Lavtm

Blocked
Blocked
I am re posting this complain during providing wrong link of a proof and I do apologize about that. Here's the original video that shows what happened.

MonkeyGamer100

Player
Player
unknown.png

Good one bozo

Lavtm

Blocked
Blocked
I am playing on server since May 2021. I've been in gangs for a long time. We've been always told to not shoot Taxi/Trucker/Bus Driver while working their job, it's like NonRP/DM whatever u gonna call it. Funny thing is that 50% of Admins and Assistens are thinking and working on one way, and 50% of other Admins have their own way....

Patrick West

Player
Player
The fact that u still don't have a video that is 1 min long means that you don't know a lot about rules LMAO

Lavtm

Blocked
Blocked
  • The complaint is not in the form of a complaint;
  • Evidence is cropped or edited (must be 1 minute+(exceptions might be, when you can understand the whole situation for less than 1 min));
  • Evidence uploaded to other sources;
  • 2 days passed after a violation;
  • The complaint contains insults, impertinence or inadequacy;
  • The complaint is filed by a person who is not related to the situation. (POV must be personally made by person who is involved in situation);
Situation can be understood from video of 8sec, no need for 1min, so it's not me but you. Please dont spam ur posts on my thread if u have nothing smart to say. Thanks in advance!

Patrick West

Player
Player
  • The complaint is not in the form of a complaint;
  • Evidence is cropped or edited (must be 1 minute+(exceptions might be, when you can understand the whole situation for less than 1 min));
  • Evidence uploaded to other sources;
  • 2 days passed after a violation;
  • The complaint contains insults, impertinence or inadequacy;
  • The complaint is filed by a person who is not related to the situation. (POV must be personally made by person who is involved in situation);
Situation can be understood from video of 8sec, no need for 1min, so it's not me but you. Please dont spam ur posts on my thread if u have nothing smart to say. Thanks in advance!
Ok sure but it still will not get accepted :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom