Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Kai Valentino
Administrators nickname
Harry King
Date
Nov 11, 2023
Time
00:00
Proofs
N/A

Kai Dior

Player
Player
After speaking with Mazhor, he unbanned my main forum account so i can make this appeal.

Dear Mazhor,

I am not trying to spam complaints, I am just passionate about playing again and I hope you guys know that.

Its been 6 months since I was banned and I was banned for doing a candy glitch during the Halloween update.

I bought something from the candies I earnt in game and then my game crashed, after I logged back on I found out I had the same amount of candies but I thought I gained more candies and so I bought another item and so I relogged again. After I found out what happened I did it a few more times which I admit I shouldn't of done as this is very irresponsible and I would like to apologise for the inconvenience. I was not thinking about the consequences and as a result this is why I'm banned.

Lebron also told me that my punishment isnt appealable because of MY FORUM ACCOUNT. Shown here - Rejected - Perm ban for bug abuse / Harry King
But now that I have my forum account he said my punishment is not appealable fully. Shown here - Rejected - Bug Abuse I Harry King

But I dont understand why its not appealable because at the time, I didnt know I was breaking a rule and I have never done anything worse than this on the server so I think its a bit unfair.

I sincerely apologize for any disruption my actions may have caused within the game. I also completely regret what I did, at the time I wasnt thinking about the consequences which lead me getting perma banned. If I could, I would go back and change it so I didnt do this bug abuse because it led to a perma ban on an account I have owned for ages and played a lot of hours on. Upon reflection, I acknowledge my mistake and take full responsibility for my actions, and I have since familiarized myself with the rules and guidelines to prevent similar occurrences in the future.

I will drop all the items I recieved from the halloween update as an apology to the admins and the players because I know what I did affected everyone in the server so I am very sorry for this.

In light of this appeal, I humbly request a second chance to contribute positively to the Grand RP community. I am committed to abiding by the rules. I am asking for one more chance so please let me play this amazing server again as I have reflected on my actions and wont do anything like this again.

So please Lebron, let Mazhor review this forum. Thanks!
Please 1 more chance is all I ask!

Thanks, Kai.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom