Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
fury shield
Administrators nickname
AdminTeam
Date
Apr 12, 2024
Time
15:17
Proofs
Pls check something from urself player base is mad

Milanozz

Player
Player
Hello Mazhor,

I want to let you know that a lot of players on DE01 are frustrated right now. There are currently many things in the admin team that are not running as they should. And this is especially so, since Monika and Tjay have the senior post. It's all become too strict. Orga warnings are simply distributed directly, without exchanging with Orgas advisors. The Turf Season is permanently closed. And often without the right reasons/proofs. Orgas are constantly close, because you hardly manage to keep a anything, because always for every little thing comes an Orga warning. And now Monika and Tjay have forced all inoff leaders to invite admins to their private DC and give them full access. Doesn't make much sense to me, since it's private DC of players. And if you don't want to follow such rules, you lose the Fam. In general, you have the feeling that there are more and more new things that stop you from playing RP, and force you to log all sorts of things for admins in the discord. And as soon as you open your mouth and what you say against admins, or complain, you are directly threatened with IC sanctions. I interact a lot with players and know that I am not the only one who shares this view. I hope, that you look at what they currently do at Turf, and how POVs are evaluated there.
DE01 is currently very annoyed by many things of the admin team.

Thanks for reading. Have a nice day.
pls check for urself the admin team is cracked tf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom