Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hassan ScarFace

Leader
Leader
Information

1. Your Name IRL - Hassan

2. Your Age IRL - 16

3. Time Zone - GMT +5.30

4. Average Online Per Day - 6-9 Hours

5. Your Discord ID - HassanKnight

6. Your Nickname - Hassan Scarfacce

7. Your ID - 56479

Additional Information -

1. Leader of Ballas

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organisation?

Its been almost 2 years i am playing grp and i have seen many leadership. I have seen many up and downs and i know usally what leaders make mistake i decided to apply for leadership because i know now i know how to handle each and every situation so i think i can be the best leader.
I have been Ex leader of marabunta my term was going really good i was doing very much good activity i want again a chance to do max activity in city and make the streets full of ballas guys. I also want to improve the mistakes which i made in my last term. I learned many things from my past leadership and exp which i will put in my ballas leadership and will do my best. Being ex leader and many times deputy i know what problems accursed in leadership and i will easily handle that sitautions.
There is a lot toxicity going on now a days in gangs and many people provokes other Respected gang members which overall make a very mad experience playing the roleplay due to the carelessness of leader that they dont foucs on their gang members and due to this toxicity many people dont play due to this toxicity i will try my best to improve it.

3. Your advise to improveing to roleplay level in the organization

As in my past leadership i really tried my best to improve the roleplay exp of other peopel by giving them very good importance and also many new people are joing the grp i was giving them max bounus almost of every event. I was doing a lot of events like fz , store , bs and i was giving all the stuff to the other people so that they can also enjoy attending event which automatically force people to do good roleplay and be in game for a lot of time. I will do the same .I will also explain my people not to do any kind of toxicity to everyone due to which everyone will enjoy the roleplay rather than getting angry and try to take revenge and giving bad words. I will try to give them max bounus and give them freedom to rob people and do negotiations. I will help them to solve their each and every problem they face.

Ace Galante

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Approved

You have been selected for Ballas interviews!

The interview will take place on Monday, 15/04/2024 at 12:00 ST (Server Time)

Contact us on Discord today before 00:00 ST.
Ace Galante (.galante)
Eray Black (eqps.)
Darsh Patel (d.arsh)
Not following will lead to automatic rejection

Eray Black

♾️
Server Administrator
Closed

Another application chosed.
You can apply again in future.

Status
Not open for further replies.