Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Devil Thakur
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Apr 11, 2024
Time of violation
00:00
Proofs
https://youtu.be/qifoscVnWOk

devil thakur

Player
Player
Hello dear reviewer,
This both are his ids in EN-2 :142545 & 101666.
he is doing violation of GR.6.17 from many days and in many forums he escaped from punishment saying nvidia is glitched thats why my voice is not recorded and overlays are not recording you can check this in his forums. Each and every of his forum he is not recording his overlay of
discord. not a single persons voice is not coming from his discord in any of his forum evidence videos. I self played with him while sitting on discord vc. he adds music and songs to cover everything like in my given proof. im providing some of evidences from his past forums and providing backup video links of his evidences which he has posted in his forum videos because after checking this forum. he will delete the availabe videos on platforms to create disturbance in my forum to get approved.

1ST FORUM LINK:Rejected - close
HIS EVIDENCE VIDEO LINK:

Backup link of his evidence:

2ND FORUM LINK: Approved - VDM | 92928
HIS EVIDENCE VIDEO LINK:

Backup link of his evidence:

3RD FORUM LINK: Rejected - Provoking + Racism + GR 3.2 | 6472

HIS EVEDENCE VIDEO LINK: Video Unavailable

Backup link of his evidence:---his streamable video is unavailable because he deleted ask him to uoload that vdieo too.
ALSO HE IS PROVIDING WRONG FORMT LINK OTHER THAN YOUTUBE AND STREAMABLE BECAUSE HE RECORDS WITH OBS CHECK THIS FORUM U WILL SEE HE HAS UPLOADED DISCORD VIDEO LINK. HE DONT USE NVIDIA AND AMD FOR BODYCAMS.
HIS FORUM LINK:
Rejected - FL In Green Zone | 112951

HE HAS A GREAT GRAND HISTORY OF RULE BREAKS:
illegal gunpacks and redux- Rejected - close
he was under investigation today also- Reviewed - Ban For Under Investigation | Del Federal
he is blacklisted in EN-3 you can check. banned in en2 many times.
as per his only history you can ban him for more than 60 days.

I think this many evidences and proofs are sufficiant to get him punished hard.
My last forum get not approved bcs he was under investigation now he is unbanned you can punish him.

Last edited:

Elahmet.?

Player
Player
I Already Had An PC Check By Wody Taylor, In That He Have Checked That My All Overlays Are Getting Recorded.
I Am Ready For An PC Check Again If Required.
Thank You!

devil thakur

Player
Player
I Already Had An PC Check By Wody Taylor, In That He Have Checked That My All Overlays Are Getting Recorded.
I Am Ready For An PC Check Again If Required.
Thank You!
This are your past bodycam footages and past forums okay soo don't interfere in it now you record with nvidia or amd is not a problem here.problem is that your have recorded with obs in my given proofs you also know that. Admin will check the proofs okay your PC check was done yesterday not 1 month ago where you have recorded povs with obs.

Last edited:

Elahmet.?

Player
Player
Also For The Discord Overlay, I Have Disabled This Cause Its Too Irritating
image.png

I Am Blacklisted In EN3 So Playing EN2 As A Safe Player, For EN1 You Can Contact Any Senior Admin And Ask That I Am Blacklisted Or No My Rockstar Email: [email protected], The Thread Owner Is Just Targeting Me Cause He Got Banned On His Main Because Of My Forum. As Told Already Had An PC Check Yesterday So. He Is Just Wasting Your Time.

- The Evidence 1 Which Is Named As 1st Forum Link By The Thread Owner.
The
Gunpack Is Only Illegal In EN2 It Was Legal In EN3 and EN1 So I Was Using I Didnt Know That Is Illegal
Now I Dont Use Any Gunpacks Just A Revolver And A Legal Redux.

- The Evidence 2 Which Is Named As 2nd Forum Link By The Thread Owner.

I Was Already Banned For The Investigation Because Of That VDM Forum
The Investigation Was Done By Wody Taylor And Lebron Sir Was Also In The VC

I Request The Admin Who Is Reviewing The Forum To Close The Thread Cause Its Time Waste!

Elahmet.?

Player
Player
This are your past bodycam footages and past forums okay soo don't interfere in it now you record with nvidia or amd is not a problem here.problem is that your have recorded with obs in my given proofs you also know that. admin will check the proofs okay your PC check was done yesterday not 1 month ago and were recorded povs with obs.
Ready For A PC Check Again Let Admin Check Did I Even Install OBS In My PC Even Once.

devil thakur

Player
Player
The suspect is manipulating this thread by saying i have disabled discord overlays which make no sense because everyone plays with disabled overlay of discord cause discord overlay lies on lifeinveder notification of sell/buy. In my given proofs any single person is not talking in his all past forum body cams you can easily check that and he had a pc check yesterday but this is no reason to not punish him.
I gave proofs of 1 months ago where he was using obs for pov recording. he is blacklisted in EN-3.
he has a past history of breaking soo much rules. he was unbanned after pc check but stil he has no athority to surpass this forum and punishment without reviewing my forums and proofs because of his recent pc check.
Admin was not there one month ago to check his pc that he is recording with nvidia or obs everyone can easily wipe out what we downloaded and what we used like he did in obs case. specialy he added songs and music in his bodycams to distract reviwers mind.

This is for admin please check each and every proof given by me you will find him guilty.
YOU CAN LOCK THIS FORUM FOR SENIOR ADMINISTRATION.

Last edited:

Elahmet.?

Player
Player
He Is Deceiving The Admins In The Forum By Saying I Am Blacklisted In EN-1 I Would The Thread Owner To Be Punished On His Main (120053) And Twink (136836) Accounts For Lying To The Admins (Deceiving Admins) If Required You Can Contact EN1 Admins For Proofs.
Also Putting Fake Allegations That I Use OBS + Editing The Videos Specially And Adding Music

Also Please Lock The Forum For Chief Administrator/Deputy Administrator.

devil thakur

Player
Player
He Is Deceiving The Admins In The Forum By Saying I Am Blacklisted In EN-1 I Would The Thread Owner To Be Punished On His Main (120053) And Twink (136836) Accounts For Lying To The Admins (Deceiving Admins) If Required You Can Contact EN1 Admins For Proofs.
Also Putting Fake Allegations That I Use OBS + Editing The Videos Specially And Adding Music

Also Please Lock The Forum For Chief Administrator/Deputy Administrator.
Use your small brain my id is 135213 and my name is Devil Thakur. Now you can see who is deceiving Admins by wasting there valuable time.

Elahmet.?

Player
Player
The Thread Owner Has Edited His Messages Clearly Visible He Has Lied To Admins Now Trying To Hide His Mistake
Old
image.png

New
image.png

And Also These Messages He Removed He Is Blacklisted From EN1 He Edited All
image.png

image.png

devil thakur

Player
Player
The Thread Owner Has Edited His Messages Clearly Visible He Has Lied To Admins Now Trying To Hide His Mistake
Old
image.png

New
image.png

And Also These Messages He Removed He Is Blacklisted From EN1 He Edited All
image.png

image.png
Dear admin i have edited/deleted only one word that is (EN-1) you can clearly see.I was heared in family that he is balcklisted in EN-1 and EN-3 both but after some investigation of mine i got to know that he is blacklisted in EN-3 only. i was deletd only one word for not to waste your time thats the motive not other than that. I have idea that he is taking screenshots but to not waste your time thats why i edited that one word (EN-1) only.But this will not change my stand on his violation of GR-6.17.He is trying hard to manipulate things. If you think iam doing wrong then you can punish me too but look at my given proofs he should be banned for his rule breaks and one more thing i dont know why is mentioning my fam mates ids in this forum he should be punished for dragging any other inocents in forum. Check his history and giv him punishment by reviewing proofs.You can check my history also.ID:135213.

Last edited:

Elahmet.?

Player
Player
Edited
Dear admin i have edited/deleted only one word that is (EN-1) you can clearly see.I was heared in family that he is balcklisted in EN-1 and EN-3 both but after some investigation of mine i got to know that he is blacklisted in EN-3 only. i was deletd only one word for not to waste your time thats the motive not other than that. I have idea that he is taking screenshots but to not waste your time thats why i edited that one word (EN-1) only.But this will not change my stand on his violation of GR-6.17.He is trying hard to manipulate things. If you think iam doing wrong then you can punish me too but look at my given proofs he should be banned for his rule breaks and one more thing i dont know why is mentioning my fam mates ids in this forum he should be punished for dragging any other inocents in forum. Check his history and giv him punishment by reviewing proofs.You can check my history also.ID:135213.
Edited

devil thakur

Player
Player
Edited

Edited
That's why education is very important 😂 you need to educate yourself first they given edit option to edit any spelling mistake or to add some points that you want. I thread owner have choice to edit or delete for convenience of reviewer. They given edit option to you also who uses aimbots,scrap files and illegal redux.

Elahmet.?

Player
Player
Edited Again, He Is Scared Cause Now He Got To Know What He Is Doing Is Wrong

Elahmet.?

Player
Player
I Request The Reviewer Of Forun To Check IP Of The User
Itachi Wars & Devil Thakur Its A Twink Forum Account, You Can Confirm And Ban Both Users From Forum.

Also I Had PC Check Already By Wody Taylor And It Was Clean.

I Dont Even Use Nvdia Or OBS, I Use A Software Called Medal Which Is Allowed Its Similar To OBS But Little Complicated. If Required Check My PC Again.
Thread Owner Must Be Punished For Lying To Admins Twice, He Is Lying About His InGame ID Too. You Can Check That His Main (120053) And Twink (136836) Are From The Same IP Address As His Forum.

devil thakur

Player
Player
Itachi Wars & Devil Thakur Its A Twink Forum Account, You Can Confirm And Ban Both Users From Forum.

I Dont Even Use Nvdia Or OBS, I Use A Software Called Medal Which Is Allowed Its Similar To OBS But Little Complicated. If Required Check My PC Again.
Thread Owner Must Be Punished For Lying To Admins Twice, He Is Lying About His InGame ID Too. You Can Check That His Main (120053) And Twink (136836) Are From The Same IP Address As His Forum.
why soo dumb.

Itachi Wars

Player
Player

Really you are dumb bro xddd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom